[DENIED] Marshh's Staff Application

Marshh

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Wrecker

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:207369245

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I want to be Staff on Synergy to offer my previous staff experince to the staff team. I want to be more involved with the community as staff. I want to make Synergy RP an enjoyable experience for all players. Another reason I wanna be staff is to host late night events for people who can't make it on during the day, so I would do my best as a person to be the best staff Synergy has ever had.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 21 I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was previous SA, and Administator on Icefuse

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 2623:47:47.

Edited by Marshh
  • Winner 1

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

+1 
Marsh demonstrates an exceptional ability to adapt to challenging situations and consistently shows a strong commitment to teamwork. Their positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile make them a valuable asset to any team. I believe Marsh's dedication and passion for their work will greatly benefit our organization, making them a deserving candidate for a +1 on their staff application

• Based 1
Forum Admin
19 minutes ago, Marshh said:

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 21 I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

Looks familiar....
+1

• Funny 1
  • Bruh 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Best Wrecker

• Winner 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Head Admin

Is this because I said I would give u director @Marshh

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

12 minutes ago, Rohan said:

Is this because I said I would give u director @Marshh

most definetly 

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

+1 wishing you that director position  o7

• Winner 1

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

+1  W individual.

• Winner 1

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1

• Winner 1

+1 i would love to see you in the staff team

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png