Apache's Resignation

Name: Apache | Ordo | Runs with Apache

Steam ID: Not home will update

The final day of work (Must be three days later):
In 3 days
Reason for leaving: Ive had a great ride but I think its time to head back to my tribe. Honestly the server just doesnt feel the same as those first weeks on Rishi. Everyone back then was so focused on having fun. This first and foremost is a video game. I think too many people in higher positions forget that. Step back and just enjoy the game for what it is. Pretend any day youll  permanently lose internet. Dont turn something fun into stress. All in all we had a fun time. Sorry this came so quickly but past week ive been contemplating this so without any further delay. I bid you farewell.

Farewells: Well I will have to add to this list when I get home but I will do a few for now.

@Medic You were the hero we deserved. Proud to call you dad.

@Baxter Its been a good time. Sad to see you killed Sage.

@woeny23 Great guy and great GM. Sad to see you killed Guardian. Now when you resign i will show you ze way.

@Cipher Papa Kal. Stop abusing the poor privates. They can comprehend the abuse anyways.

@Its TJwhat a random ass forum name. Anyways keep it up man. Dont get burnt out. You did some great jedi stuff when you stop being inactive. Dayz time

@Metro Jesus. It was only the taskmaster. You didnt take down Bin Laden. 

@Core Not as bad a Marshal as I expected

@Rush Cat You arent as inactive as they all say. Good guy and good RC.

@Mupiov This guy. Good meme and be glad you got cucked out of Climber. Boss was better.

@Thexan You will make the 91st great again

@Nix  You can restore 91st with Thexass. Great lad.

@traditional The pure autist. But man I love ya. Never change.

@Washington What can I say. It had to come. You didnt deserve half the stuff you got. And you deserved much more than half the stuff you got. Great guy and good boy.

@Korm Great man. You fought against many odds to make Null. It was deserved.

@Ginyu Fucking top lad. You are missed.

@Llama/Yoda Best Alpaca. Subpar Yoda. Great Null. Guess I didnt live up to the legend lol.

@Jackson Fuck you Jackson. But one of the best and hardest working people. +1

@Dargon Yoi had a great future but the overload came. Good guy.

@Bbstine Dont think you escaped you slimy son of an angel. You are a legend and I have had some of the best rp with you.

@38th They put all odds against us and we couldn't overcome the overwhelming setbacks but we had a great run.

@Zyner Its a video game. Stop being the playground snitch.

Edited by Runs with Apache
  • Agree 4

And just like this another great man fades away... truly sad...

Apache, I remember little 38th TR3 Apache in a battalion that no one cared about, and you took it and turned it into something great before it was stripped from you wrongfully. The server, as I have noticed is just like you said, filled with more drama than fun. A simple joke becomes a matter of director involvement or a little thing becomes a big deal for no reason. I truly am gonna miss you Apache because like Medic, you weren’t afraid to call people for being dumb. You made this server a fun thing to come in and mess around with the boy Apache. 

May you again run with the Apaches...See you around sometime...

Edited by Washington
  • Agree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Hands down the most amazing ordo and one of the funniest guys on the server im gonna miss having you around but when time comes i will follow cause you know ze way

• Agree 1

@Runs with Apache

Mhi solus tome, mhi solus dar'tome, mhi me'dinui an, mhi ba'juri verde

That's right, we just got married, lol. I know you'll be around TS and steam, so we'll still mess around in golf, eso and stuff. Hell, maybe some sweet game will come out soon.

See you, space Indian.

Oh. Native American. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Runs with Apache said:

The new map and changes has sparked a new vigor in me. Had i delayed the resignation a couple days i might have no done so. Ill probably make a staff app in the future and get back in the saddle

Awesome! :) Glad to have you back in the "saddle"