Remember That One Time?

Brooklyn

I thought it would be a good time to reflect on things that have happened and remember the good one-off times we all had & shared. Feel free to post your "Remember That One Time?" moment.

I remember when spawning ammo or armor on halo props deleted the prop and it would destroy entire events for like 3 months

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

That one time I crashed the server by spawning ammo boxes from a prop, said how to do it in OOC not thinking about it, went to bed, and woke up to being perma banned from the server. Obviously that all got resolved but I consider that my definitive "Monty moment"

On 12/8/2023 at 7:37 PM, Fizzik said:

I remember when that one random CT joined, changed his name to "Chancellor Palpatine", then did an advert telling everyone to join the event server. They did.... 

BRO I REMEMBER THAT. HALF OF THE SERVER LEFT

• Funny 1

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

• 2 weeks later...

That one time where my Foxtrot and the rest of 212th filled the bunks with ammo boxes

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...