[DENIED] BadDog's Staff Return Again

BadDog

RP Name: BadDog | Plo Koon

Steam ID: 76561198253741038

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: Head Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had some big real life issue that made me unable to do my job on the server so i had to leave as i didn't want keep a position i couldn't get on and help with so i left till the issue in my life calmed down  

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): We always need more GMT time zoned SAs keep the early morning people interested and having fun on the sever in them times. I have always loved this server and will always try do the most i can do help the server and i feel like becoming a SA again i can bring my skills back into the staff team and help push more events out. I can see that some SA tickets like for dupes etc stay up for a long time i want to help that issue out by accepting all the tickets i can for the NCOs help them set up for sims/trainings for the battalions they are in overall helping people stay interested. I also love building different types of dupes for people to use and i'd like use my mornings before work to do that again. i overall want to help the staff team out again and the GM team the best i can. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): i would say it went great i came back as a SA and worked my way up to VA after pushing the GM team. I became GMD and HA what was great and i tried my best to insure we kept pushing the GM team forwards. i was one the first people to do a full server deployment so that was fun and interesting and i would love to do it again for the GM team and just be a team player   

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by BadDog
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 He has lots of experience on the staff team and could be a great addition to it.

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

GM Leadership

+1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

GM Leadership

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Future Adult!