GM Codes Staff Application

GM Codes

RP Name:  TR GM 4thACJT SFC Codes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82775582

Timezone: Central Time 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I've played hundreds upon hundreds of hours on GMOD. Coming up on 1900 to be precise. I've gone though Dozens upon dozens of communities and only a few of them have truly compelled me to stay and make a bond with the players. Only three other servers in fact, but both are long gone and are either dead or dying. To these select communities and peoples I've done my best to be helpful and considerate. Sometimes through RP, other times through moderation. I wish to take the next step up in the Synergy SWRP community and become a staff member both make me better, as well as a community I've come to love.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hiya, I'm GM SFC Codes. I've been active on Synergy for about a month now and I've rediscovered my love with both GMOD and SWRP thanks to Synergy. I've been playing SWRP for more than three years now and before November, I hadn't played in about 6 months. I was heavily burnt out of GMOD due the admin purges of Icefuse where I was sick of the Drama and wanted out. On a whim I decided to try out Synergy to see how it was doing since the community split and I'm thrilled that I did. I've made so many friends thanks to GM and if I were to name one person that was most responsible for me being active, it's 100% Smokes hands down. Seeing so much dedication to a role is so inspiring and I want to follow in his footsteps and one of the best ways I can think to do that is by helping out on Synergy. 

A bit more about me is that I LOVE gaming. It's been my passion for well over a decade now and will likely stick with me for the rest of my life. I love upgrading my PC and I love customizing it any way I can! I also like to write for fun. If you're wondering what it is I write about, its Pokemon Fanfiction! Shut up no it doesn't have lemon scenes...yes they will have lemon scenes but that's besides the point... Anime is awesome and the best show of the Fall Season was clearly Life of an MMO Addict. Also Aqua is MY wifu...MY WIFU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I do in fact have prior staff experience. If any of you are have been playing SWRP for over two years, you'd probably know about the server called United Gamers. UG was once one of the top SWRP servers and consistently had 100+ people online. I was a lead moderator on UG and if need be, I can provide video proof of it in the form of a cringy funny moments event series I made during my time as staff. Here is the playlist for them https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcIR6kqlBhvotkBlPgnzKPTGa5oGXDwT UG's community unfortunately had a fallout two years ago when it was found out that the owner at the time was taking funds donated to the server, for the server, and used them to buy things for himself.

P.S:  I'M A MURRRIIIINNNNEEEEE

+1 a great trooper, with a level head on his shoulders 

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 Very active player 

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin