RANCOR Battalion Commander Blitz Resignation

Snow

Battalion: RANCOR

RP Name: RANCOR Battalion CMD Blitz

Reason for Resignation: It’s been a fun journey, starting at TR3 four months ago, working as hard as I could to prove myself. I think this has turned out for the best in regards to my real life. I always avoided my problems, but this journey has taught me to face them head on. But it’s just been getting harder and harder to get on the server and spend time with the battalion, I like to think I helped the Battalion for the better, but everyone has a different opinion. I said I never planned to go inactive as a Commander, but look at me, I had a week long LOA for thanksgiving and a Five day LOA for christmas, if I can't be as active as people expect, I think it’s time for someone with the required amount of free time, someone who can actually make the ARC training. I’m resigning because I feel like I can’t put in the required work, I’m doing this out of love for the Battalion, we actually have numbers now and it makes me proud. Time is the ultimate factor here, and I want RANCOR to always be the best, and with the amount of time I have due to school, illness, and family, I can’t fill the role anymore. I’ll still be on the server and I’ll still be here for the battalion, I just don’t have all the time to commit anymore. 

Shoutouts:

@Vint probably one of my favorite people I’ve met online, You can be one of the friendliest people around, but once it's time to be serious, you get serious. I miss your stories.

@Arcantus I remember getting onto you when you were Blitz and I was a Sergeant, friendly as hell and talks real to everyone.

@Dondi one of simultaneously the most brutally honest and most caring people I know.

@False you made me want to be an ARF Officer and look at where I got <3.

@Llama/Yoda Thanks for believing in me Llama, best A’den and Yoda, I miss you <3

@Murdock/Sparrow and @Core I remember you as the Lieutenants that made me want to stay, I miss seeing you guys.

@Vex tbh, you weren't that bad, you were ok ;), I loved sitting down and talking with you.

@Fizzik and @Kazane I never really got to sit down and talk to you guys, but you both seem like pretty cool dudes, keep doin what ya doin.

@Kirawrasaurus Rex probably actually the one with the most raw experience on this list, I remember when you joined RANCOR and worked your way all the way to CSM. I remember when you went to Fi tryouts and we lost our best pocket medic. Now look at you, TRO, VA, Chief of Gamemasters, and who knows what else! like holy shit, but even now, I still want you to be my Bumblebee <3.

@Tofu I want to say I’m sorry I haven't been able to be here for you, I have no excuse, I think you are beyond amazing at what you do.

@Dark I remember you doing tryouts as Appo, you always do your best to act your role, it's one of my favorite traits.

@Rider You have a bright future ahead of you, all I ask is you put %110 into everything you do.

@Ruzom I watched you work your way all the way to 212th ARC Lead, everytime you were promoted I was so giddy, do ARC proud.

@Forseen easiest person to work with, loved the brief moments of talking with you. actually failed RANCOR tryouts, gotta get better internet mate.

@Ryx bright future ahead of you, don’t ever let people get you down.

@Max The Senate, I cannot imagine anyone else being Palpatine.

@The Rancor Battalion: It's Rancor Battalion, not just Rancor. I love everyone in this battalion, I wish I was able to be on more often. This is my home, everyone new is always a joy to meet.

@104th My first battalion, I was in it for a few days, all you guys seemed chill then and I imagine you guys are now.

@Coruscant Guard my second battalion, I stayed in for about a week.

@212th Third Battalion I love the Engineer skin, I remember my Engineer tryouts :P

Recommendation:

Anyone who wants to lead RANCOR with distinction. Someone who wants to lead a Battalion and train the next Generation of ARC troopers.

Effective:

Today 12/27/17

• Agree 2

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc