24 HR Venator Day Feedback!

Head Admin

Yo! Zeros and I just finished the 24 hour deployment, and we wanted to get your feedback! We hosted it from 12 pm EST on Saturday to 2 pm EST Sunday (a little spillage for time) and we want to know what we did right and what we did wrong. We had a consistent pop of high 60's through most of the day on Saturday and had a decent pop for 12 PM on a Sunday. I'll put all of the AAR's in this post as well so you can go back and see some of the stuff we did. Thanks to everyone that joined in AND helped out, y'all were exceptional. SO my co-host Zeros for his creative brain and taking some of the strain off me around 7 AM! Please give some thoughts on what you liked, what you didn't like, etc.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

GM Leadership

10/10 was fun and there was always something to do, at least at my time on.
All kind of passive RP included. Action, entertainments etc.

I hope to see more of this!

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

It was great, I stay up until 5:30am CST for this. I hope yall do this again in the future. 

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

5/5/5 I Had Uber amounts of fun. I loved the aspect of only having a certain amount of items like vehicles and ammo/weapons.

(Just a suggestion down here don't have to read more)

Maybe to make it more uniform so that it's not all squiggly everywhere and confusing. We need to set rules on who has what. It got confusing and annoying when Rancor built an AT-TE but 104th has priority over it so they got it. I think it should be "Whatever you repair is yours, no priority". I hope that it's not going to devolve into factions of what gets what and I can see where there will be some arguments and disputes over who repaired what. I think that everything SHOULD be split up so that people realize "Oh crap we need to keep this cause it's ours" and not go willy-nilly with what they have cause "who cares it's not mine". Other battalions get their priority stuff first when the 24-hour thing starts(ie: 104th AT-TE/TX-130s, 41st Barcs, 21st AV-7, plus other battalions that don't have priority over vehicles get once for the 24-deployment (ARCs, LAATS, V-19s, and V-Wings) I think that this would make it more so that you have to rely on other battalions more and make it more cohesive

Overall amazing thing! Was run way better this time! No doubt that it will be redone again! Can't wait for it!

Current: 212th MAJ | Ghost Company Lead

Former: Ahsoka Tano, 501st WO, 212th REGA, 212th ARCO, 212th SUPL x2

Commander of Wooley Company

spacer.png

i got kinda bored at some parts but most of it was 5/5/5

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

I was only able to make a few ops but I thought the idea was great and it felt cool to have a continuous event running. I thought the RP of deploying then back to the venator (POGCHAMP VENATOR EXTENSIVE BTW BEST MAP BTW) was really cool. Great job to all involved and as an old head I would defo come back for another! 5/5/5

• Friendly 1

Late but better than never. I wasnt there for all of em, and im sure some had flaws, but it was an insane amount of dedication and sure as hell provided alot of entertainment. Nothing but dubs all around. props to you and @Zeros

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

I took part in a large number of events during this, sorry for not filling out individual AAR's, was waiting for this one.  Would like to say, this made a big difference because you could tell how well planned out it was.  Mission after mission it felt non-stop at times which is a blessing and curse when trying to get people trained up and continue to be active with other things.  I generally had a good time and thoroughly enjoyed the events.  Would like to see more of this, but don't spoil the server with these too often.

5/5/4 

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!