[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Hamm) Staff Re-Appl

Hamm

RP Name: Hamm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:447078112

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Est

What was your previous staff rank?: I think it was Admin it was 2 years ago so I'm not too sure

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Just a lot of stuff going on such as school, so I was trying to focus on my academics, and we moved a lot because of my dad's work just didn't have time.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to become a part of the community again like I was 2 years ago and just help it grow as a staff member.  I’m able to dedicate all of my time that I have to the server to make it a better place and make sure sits are answered quickly. I’m also very approachable if anyone in the community needs help or a question answered.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): it went pretty well; I handled situations pretty well and I had fun doing it.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes.

Edited by Hamm
fixing errors

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

• Management
Management

bump

• Pay Respect 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Veteran Admin

+1

• Pay Respect 1
Veteran Admin

+1

• Pay Respect 1

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former: Liaison

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2