RP Rank:
Commander

Steam ID:

Battalion you are applying for:
21st Nova Corps

Experience:

I HAVE ONLY EVER BEEN IN TWO BATTALIONS ON SYNERGY
Republic Medics
I joined the medics after joining Synergy in February of 2018, when Turbine was BCMD Meds.  I quickly rose through the ranks of RM, reaching my final rank of lieutenant colonel and Hazard Lead.      I revised the infectious disease protocols during my time in RM, and worked with other battalions to assign, train, and advise medics.  I was assigned the GM during Oxen’s term as their battalion medic; which leads into my time in 21st/GM after RM’s removal.

Galactic Marines (or 21st)
I was offered a transfer into the Marines as a Major after RM’s removal, so naturally I joined on with them.  It's been a blur over the past years so I may not be able to recall my whole time, but I will go over some of the positions I have held.

• MED/MEDO/MEDL
    • Naturally, coming from RM I joined the medical corps within GM.  During my time as regimental leadership, we reworked the tryout to include more tactical maneuvering and combat prowess, allowing the medics to work seamlessly with the frontline marines.
  • SUPO/SUPL
    • Semi concurrent with my time as MEDL, as we combined the two in our REG tree.  Worked with current and past support members to help design  a tryout that best highlights and utilizes their skills.
  • REGL
    • You all know what a REGL does, I really don’t need to iterate on this point.
  • ARCO/ARCL
    • Worked on getting players ARC certified, and keeping a balance between Marine ARC and Shadow Company.  Responsible for Shadow Company recruiting.
  • COL/CMD/XO (x2, oopsies)
    • (1st time) Executive officer was the highest rank I achieved during my time in 21st.  My first stint as XO was during Snadvich’s term as Bacara, responsible for dealing with daily problems that arose.
    • (2nd time) I became a GM commander a second time during Gadget’s term, shortly before the merger with SO. We worked with Kurt to help integrate former SO members into the battalion, streamline training, and co-opt our unique specialties. I stayed XO until shortly after Gadget’s term, ultimately departing the server in summer of 2019.
  • I have been an on/off member of 21st after 2019, mostly due to real life obligations. I did maintain a role as a Discord and Intel Manager up until January 2021, helping with some small bits of automation and general advisement as a Captain and administration.
  • I returned in a small role in November of 2022, and began playing again in late January of this year, starting back as a private and progressing to my current rank of Captain, and ARC Lead of 21st and heading up Shadow Company as Shadow 1-1.
  • Towards the end of Gadget’s final term I was promoted to Commander, retaining my ARCL and de facto REGL role. I then achieved the RP position of Blackout, and have attempted to serve in a more open role, as my wild schedule permits.

I am willing to discuss more about my time in 21st.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
While my reputation may be rocky in some spots, I believe I have proven myself in the past to be an honest and truthful person.  I have multiple years of involvement with Synergy and the 21st, and I believe I can take from what I have learned from this time, and apply it as a Battalion Commander.

There may be much to live up to as Bacara, and I have never really been too fond of going for the position until now.  I have been with this battalion during its deepest lows, and its highest highs, and I believe it is time that I take a go, and see what I can achieve in this position.

I believe I can provide motivation to our members, and willing to have an open door with every member of the 21st (and Synergy as a whole). I will attempt to fulfill every promise I make and attempt to fix issues that my members have.

Availability:
Ideally, anytime after 3PM to 10PM EST M-F, variable weekends as I like to spend that time with the people I love. I regularly work overtime and just got engaged.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
On/Off about five years
2600 Hours

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

• I don’t have a concrete plan as of right now, but mainly, I would like to fix the motivation and image problem with the 21st.  
  • Strike an actual stable balance with the NCO and officer core (please give us back ranks, it would be so much easier), by distributing small leadership roles in the battalion to the NCOs (regimental leadership, mentor positions etc).
  • Push officers to actually do work, host training, have discussions with NCOs and enlisted members of the battalion while striving to be an example to those who might soon be in their positions.
  • Put pressure on regimental leads to seek out new members.
  • Utilize specialties;
  • KU/GM - heavy, elite infantry, utilizing AV-7s, TX-130s, and AT-TEs to pound the enemy into submission ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • SO/Shadow - Stealth insertions into secure enemy sites, forward scouts, espionage, CERTIFIED BOARD KILLERS.
  • I WANT TO WORK WITH GAMEMASTERS ON THE ABOVE, PLEASE REACH OUT!
  • I would honestly; just like consistent players.  We don’t even have to be on the server doing tasks, just in teamspeak, shooting the shit, discussing, or chilling out on other games. Consistency in numbers is what I would like to achieve at the end of my term as Bacara.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
Yes

Any questions, comments, concerns? DM me on Discord,
Buuged#0

Edited by Buuged
FUCKED formatting
  • Pay Respect 1

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

+1 

The faith i have in you is little, but its there

Edited by Mystic
  • Winner 1
  • Optimistic 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

22 minutes ago, Buuged said:

I don’t have a concrete plan as of right now

Yeah I can tell, you said a lot of "I want to" but not really a lot of how I'm going to. You don't need a every step plan but some ideas of how you're gonna do these things other than a wide array of promises obama-style. I've seen this cycle for every single battalion ever, you're htiting every point people care about but basically saying nothing. I'm sure you could bea  good BCMD but this app speaks nothing off that.

26 minutes ago, Buuged said:
  • Strike an actual stable balance with the NCO and officer core (please give us back ranks, it would be so much easier), by distributing small leadership roles in the battalion to the NCOs (regimental leadership, mentor positions etc).
  • Push officers to actually do work, host training, have discussions with NCOs and enlisted members of the battalion while striving to be an example to those who might soon be in their positions.
  • Put pressure on regimental leads to seek out new members.
  • Utilize specialties;
  • KU/GM - heavy, elite infantry, utilizing AV-7s, TX-130s, and AT-TEs to pound the enemy into submission ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • SO/Shadow - Stealth insertions into secure enemy sites, forward scouts, espionage, CERTIFIED BOARD KILLERS.
  • I WANT TO WORK WITH GAMEMASTERS ON THE ABOVE, PLEASE REACH OUT!
  • I would honestly; just like consistent players.  We don’t even have to be on the server doing tasks, just in teamspeak, shooting the shit, discussing, or chilling out on other games. Consistency in numbers is what I would like to achieve at the end of my term as Bacara.

all of these are in other apps and are just as vague and get implemented 0%, you need to show you know how to do these things but this app shows none of that. You aren't gonna be the first guy to get people to properly implement subunit or regimental roles if you have no plan of how to do it.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

I think you are the only person who can pick up on whats left. +1

• Optimistic 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Head Admin
1 hour ago, Buuged said:

"I don’t have a concrete plan as of right now, but mainly, I would like to fix the motivation and image problem with the 21st. "

Haven't seen you that much, I wish you took some time to get your activity up before you applied or I would support you. I think you're great and I do think you're the next best option for Bacara but I would like to see you on more often. 

• Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Haven't seen you that much, I wish you took some time to get your activity up before you applied or I would support you. I think you're great and I do think you're the next best option for Bacara but I would like to see you on more often. 

Thanks for the feedback Kaiser.  I am aware my activity may be the issue in the eyes of some, I do attempt to get on whenever I can outside of my obligations to work, fiance, house buying ventures, etc.  I do encourage my guys to get on when I am not able to make it on, and I am always available from Discord.  If you have any questions or want to talk you know where to find me.

Head Admin
11 minutes ago, Buuged said:

Thanks for the feedback Kaiser.  I am aware my activity may be the issue in the eyes of some, I do attempt to get on whenever I can outside of my obligations to work, fiance, house buying ventures, etc.  I do encourage my guys to get on when I am not able to make it on, and I am always available from Discord.  If you have any questions or want to talk you know where to find me.

I'm willing to change my vote based on your activity for the next few days, but I wish you the best of luck in your app.

• Pay Respect 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Comics said:

Yeah I can tell, you said a lot of "I want to" but not really a lot of how I'm going to. You don't need a every step plan but some ideas of how you're gonna do these things other than a wide array of promises obama-style. I've seen this cycle for every single battalion ever, you're htiting every point people care about but basically saying nothing. I'm sure you could bea  good BCMD but this app speaks nothing off that.

all of these are in other apps and are just as vague and get implemented 0%, you need to show you know how to do these things but this app shows none of that. You aren't gonna be the first guy to get people to properly implement subunit or regimental roles if you have no plan of how to do it.

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

On 6/27/2023 at 5:17 PM, Comics said:

-1 reasons above > willing to change rating if i see you around more and if you can think of a way to go about implementing what you want.

• Informative 1

Formerly: Coruscant Guard Snow, Temple Guard Gatekeeper V

spacer.png

47 minutes ago, Nescoh said:

if you can think of a way to go about implementing what you want.

Stockings, Patty, and Myself are in the process of reviewing our current leads and officers and how they fit within what we envision for the future of 21st.  We are probing those not in leadership positions about their interest in taking over our empty or inactive lead positions.  I believe once we build a strong base with regimental leadership we can grow from there.

We do have an incentive system but with Gadget’s departure we lost our reserve to pay those out and its currently on hold.  In the mean time, we’re making sure our NCOs are taken care of and recognized for their work. 

As for my activity, reference my reply to Kaiser.  Striking a healthy balance with all the things I need to do is my number one priority.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Buuged said:

Stockings, Patty, and Myself are in the process of reviewing our current leads and officers and how they fit within what we envision for the future of 21st.  We are probing those not in leadership positions about their interest in taking over our empty or inactive lead positions.  I believe once we build a strong base with regimental leadership we can grow from there.

We do have an incentive system but with Gadget’s departure we lost our reserve to pay those out and its currently on hold.  In the mean time, we’re making sure our NCOs are taken care of and recognized for their work. 

As for my activity, reference my reply to Kaiser.  Striking a healthy balance with all the things I need to do is my number one priority.

Changing my rating to a +1 good luck

• Friendly 1

Formerly: Coruscant Guard Snow, Temple Guard Gatekeeper V

spacer.png

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk