Hunting Down Prisoner 221

Synergy

• System

Name: Cody

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146600285

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:9350725 (Zen) STEAM_0:143018883 (Banoodle)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VEg3sPbW17OWxdcR2-dWkRXI8hWSzsPC1rdS49iB4IM/edit?usp=sharing

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): After a recent prison break on the way for trial, Prisoner 221 was spotted returning to Geonosis, the very planet he was captured at. Troopers and Jedi were sent to secure the planet as well as capture 221 alive. More information in the document below.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Veteran Admin

5/5/5

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

• Director
Director

5/5/4

• Management

4/4/5

Some areas with how the NPCs were setup were a little bit much but other than that gameplay was aight. Little beefy for an AU deployment imo but I'm the goat so.

Would of liked some RP from the EJs. They just ran away and electrocuted people without saying anything.

yeah

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin
3 minutes ago, Marvel said:

4/4/5

Some areas with how the NPCs were setup were a little bit much but other than that gameplay was aight. Little beefy for an AU deployment imo but I'm the goat so.

Would of liked some RP from the EJs. They just ran away and electrocuted people without saying anything.

yeah

I botched the rayshield removal so kinda ruined the RP, but yeah I hear ya. Thanks for the real feedback King.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png