See y’all later -Meow

When you’re thinking of setting a goal you think long term and short term, when I rejoined back I had a few of each of these. Make friends, become a regimental, become master, high council member, veteran admin and I stand here flabbergasted on how much I surpassed these. What stands above all of it though was fixing my image of being a hotheaded toxic kid when I first left this server. How I handled things and treated people was paramount to me and oh boy it paid off. I have gained so many friends and memories that I could and most likly will carry for a lifetime. I thank you all for welcoming me back to this community but I must say my farewells for awhile.

wall of pings 

@MysticI'm so bad at snapping you but you’ve been a amazing friend and have been with me since day one of coming back.

@Ollie_again you may not have been there day one but you’ve been a very close friend this last year and it’s kinda fucked I don’t know your name.

@Marvelwhen you promoted me to VA I don’t think either one of us expected me to last this long, don’t overwork yourself man.

@Xazethanks for all the advice you’ve given me throughout this last year, to you it may seem like simple things or a casual conversation but I’ve learned a lot from you, sorry for being so hotheaded at times haha.

@Patrick @Gearsyou both are amazing people and the order has grown to unbelievable heights, thank you for entrusting me in the windu position, I’m sorry I couldn’t stay for long. 

@KaiserNeiner god keep up everything you do, you run circles around people with the work you do man

There’s plenty of honorable mentions and people I forgot but I’ll be trying to stay in contact with some of y’all anyway so 🤷🏼.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Pay Respect 5
Head Admin

See you around man

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Director
Director

o7 my guy

dm's are always open if you need anything 

Head Admin

:(

Great guy and a great friend. You were always someone I could look to if I had issues with staff or the server in general, and your view on everything really helped me out. 

Sorry to see you go. Was really good interacting w you man. 

Stay in touch. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

o7 Meow.

Hope to see you around still.

• Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Sorry your resignation is denied, please try again at a later point

// Locked Thread

// Moving to trash bin

• Agree 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Bruh 3

wow no shoutout -1

jk I love you Meow <3

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

damn. I miss you already.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=