It’s BadDog’s time leave[COMPLETE]

Name: BadDog

Staff Rank: HA

Are you VIP?: yes 

Date: 7th June 2023

Reason for leaving: i don’t want go into a lot of detail but I took an ROA/LOA to deal with a situation that was happening in my life that was taking up all my time that I wasn’t at work and distracting me from doing my job fully on the server I thought the 10 days would be enough to sort everything but after come off ROA the other day I still haven’t found the time get on and play I apologise for this as I didn’t plan on leaving the server anytime soon I just don’t know when I’ll find the time please I home the situation dies down soon and my life gets back to normal and I can come back to the server with you all but for now it’s my time go 

Farewells: @KaiserNeinerbrother I will never forget the day you joined the 212th and started climbing the ranks it was an honour to meet you brother and you are a great Cody, Love brother 

@QuassontThnk you for being a Good Friend and thank you for being my right hand man within my term as Cody you are a great guy and I will miss you brother 

@Wood My top G I will miss talking you on ts everyday about shit and you was a great friend I hope life goes well for you brother and I will speak you again real soon 

for everyone else I love all you, you people make synergy worth playing every day and I am so glad I met some amazing people on the server

Edited by BadDog
  • Pay Respect 8
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

You are one of the main reason's I stayed after coming back in October gl with life man and hopefully everything works out for you brotha o7.

• Pay Respect 1

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

Head Admin

Your resignation has been LOGGED.

Thank you for your service to the Staff Team.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander