RPG in Base = FailRP

Name: Slak 

RP Rank: CPL

Suggestion: Making a rule that enforces the fact that someone can't use an RPG / Grenade Launcher inside of the base. 

Implementation: It doesn't make any sense at all for someone to be walking into BCC blowing it up when there are droids in there or HMC. Overall using rockets in base is just really stupid in my opinion and it ruins some people's immersions. The fact that someone can just do that is just brainless and dense. However, shooting from inside the base targeting outside would be ok in my opinion. Example, shooting from MHB > CY.

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 2

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I’m already looking into creating some rules for rocket launchers but I’ll let this stay up to see community feedback

Please also make it so clones can't shoot a rocket at their feet to kill one BH. Not saying full blown fear rp, but no clone would sacrifice themselves to kill one BH.

• Agree 1

🌓🌙

• Management
1 hour ago, Hanz said:

Please also make it so clones can't shoot a rocket at their feet to kill one BH. Not saying full blown fear rp, but no clone would sacrifice themselves to kill one BH.

Yeah that's definitely already FailRP but something that we considered to be under the common sense rule. Seems like that isn't the case and that's why written rules are being made regarding rocket launchers and explosives 

• Optimistic 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

GM Leadership

Should just be something that is commonly seen as Failrp. And battalions should make it clear when they assign hvo, that RPS shouldnt be used inside base. But if people still do it, then +1 

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

• 3 weeks later...
Systems Dev

Pending 

To be reviewed by the Server Directors

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

• Management

This is currently under review.

There will be a CMD vote and discussion soon on a new set of rules regarding the use of rocket launchers in general.

I will keep everybody posted.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 1 month later...
Systems Dev

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

• Disagree 1

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

• 3 months later...
Systems Dev

This suggestion has been IMPLEMENTED.
(Suggestions that have been implemented into the server)

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife