ORDER 66

Synergy

• System

Name: Strobber

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146737655

Who helped (If applicable): Baddog, Slump, Mazen, Kaiser, Black, Madara, Jake, Gohn, Spaghetti, Mor

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): ORDER 66 and ORDER 37

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Edited by Cubby

4/5/4

Not too laggy and fairly fun - Clone stupidity was a factor but overall and nice Order 66 event

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

3/4/2 - Just wasn't very fond of the Order 66 part, the first part on Anaxes wasn't bad, lots of lag, and raiding the temple then moving to the planets was just spammed with force powers and Jedi were dug in and just didn't seem to fair getting blinded and diamond stormed. I got a bug where I kept losing connection too mid event so I want very happy.

Edited by vCoil
  • Confused 1

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

3/4/3

So.... I already knew how this event was supposed to go and I will tell this wasn't the exact representation of the deployment, which was out of the GM team's hands.

I was actually excited to RP but I knew we would be limited and I am not going to go into details why, BadDog, if you'd like to know just message me and I'll tell you my reasoning behind it.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

3/3/2

Felt like there wasnt much planning for the characters who would not follow order 66.

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

18 minutes ago, Buzz said:

3/4/3

So.... I already knew how this event was supposed to go and I will tell this wasn't the exact representation of the deployment, which was out of the GM team's hands.

I was actually excited to RP but I knew we would be limited and I am not going to go into details why, BadDog, if you'd like to know just message me and I'll tell you my reasoning behind it.

Please, if you could DM me on discord. Cubby#9986. I would appreciate it. 

7 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Felt like there wasnt much planning for the characters who would not follow order 66.

I do admit. It was an oversight. It's been so long since we've had one, that we forgot that some would just not participate. I hope those who did still enjoyed it to some extent.