Montys GM Re-App

Ccmonty

Name: Monty
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:168633446
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1426
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I really enjoy creating events. It fills up time and gives people something fun to do while on the server. I dont have a complex reason beyond that, I just enjoy doing it
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Event plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e1mZRNMyyIi_vL6sp1MA2Az6O8ot8bvADPeMBs7gBXo/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fU4pFFJZ0uxW_j80BdcGqakR5TLKdOBqSQ5_5AtUn6k/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Ccmonty
  • Dumb 1
Head Admin

-1 rewrite with more effort, I don't think you even hit the minimum requirement for some of these sentences. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

-1 rewrite with more effort, I don't think you even hit the minimum requirement for some of these sentences. 

There is no minimum requirement for GM applications to my knowledge.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin
43 minutes ago, Mystic said:

There is no minimum requirement for GM applications to my knowledge.

Understood, still would've wished to see more here in the app.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png