Tredoshan jedi

Argonianin

Name: Argo/Sadesh

RP Rank: SGM/Jedi padawan

Suggestion: many jedi races have only simple jedi robes soo  i think we can start with tredoshan jedi armor 

Implementation: Add adidional tredoshan player models 

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1398761119

spacer.png

Edited by Argonianin

+1, theres no harm in it

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

This didnt get council approval btw

• Funny 2
  • Bruh 5

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

I think you should read some of the rules to suggestions

For ther respective factions you'll need to get approval to post suggestions that change their faction, and usually by their high command. This would need to pass through High Council/Windu/Yoda before being posted.

Not to mention we just lost alot of models and skins on the Jedi side of things, and i don't think the best solution to this would be to port a Trandoshan head onto an armor we already use abit too much in our Jedi models. We also already have a Trando Jedi Model. So -1 from me. I believe there would be better options.

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

2 minutes ago, Mystic said:

I think you should read some of the rules to suggestions

For ther respective factions you'll need to get approval to post suggestions that change their faction, and usually by their high command. This would need to pass through High Council/Windu/Yoda before being posted.

Not to mention we just lost alot of models and skins on the Jedi side of things, and i don't think the best solution to this would be to port a Trandoshan head onto an armor we already use abit too much in our Jedi models. We also already have a Trando Jedi Model. So -1 from me. I believe there would be better options.

yeah but this ones comes with hodes and sorry sometimes i am really lost in this forum

Edited by Argonianin
3 minutes ago, Argonianin said:

yeah but this ones comes with hodes and sorry sometimes i am really lost in this forum

You're ok. No disrespect was meant to you. I linked you the guidelines if you'd like to read em, it is confusing at first but youll get the hang of it!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Yeah you need approval on this, although the models are cool getting new models is a process and we have plans for future suggestions that i think should take priority just make sure to acually talk to the jedi leadership next time -1.

Update: i saw you ended up getting waived by windu so imma change my vote to abstaining for the meantime

Edited by ETsilvian
Update on circumstances

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

3 hours ago, Black said:

-1 silvian is like dutch.

He always has a plan!

Including models

Imma put my final vote to -1 as i stated in the thread on the jedi discord i would much rather have a new model/models that are more universal for all races sortve like the knight model we used to have. as well as there are plans for future model suggestions for things that will benefit the order well in future.

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

Forum Admin

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3