Quassont's BCMD Cody Application

Quassont

Steam Name: Quassont

RP Name: Oddball

RP Rank: CMD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:395622760

Battalion you are applying for: 212th

Experience:

212th PVT to SGT (May 2021 to September 2021)

My time in 212th started in May of 2021. I was a fresh recruit on Synergy and quickly found the 212th and joined up. I progressed through my time with them becoming an ARF trooper and meeting new friends. I learned some basic leadership skills and lead 212th through many events and quickly gained respect from many of my peers

-PC died so there is a big gap in time-

212th SGT-CMD, RSL, RSXO, SUPL, SUPO, REGA, REGL (February 2022 to Present)
I joined up with the 212th once again and met many new faces while seeing some old friends as well. When I started in 212th for the second time I decided to become a pilot. I became a part of Red Squadron and gained some new knowledge of other ways I could help the battalion. As the months went on I slowly moved up the ranks, trying to find more ways to be helpful such as recruitments, trainings and Subunit work. I met many friends and learned more about things I could improve on with my leadership and responsibility. Around October, I was one of the few officers that were still in the battalion and assisted my BCMD Cody in reviving the 212th and bring it back to the way it is as of now. I finally was able to cross off one of my bucket list items for the server by reaching the rank of Commander. I attained the rank of Commander after being of such use to my BCMD by assisting with fixing old changes to the battalion structure and helped it become more streamlined. I worked hard and showed that I could be trusted with the responsibility of CMD and I am still carrying out my duties in the 212th HC to this day.

SUPO and SUPL (Mid February to October)
I wanted to be helpful to the battalion in more ways than one so I decided to apply for SUPO. This allowed me to help the SUP branch grow as well as giving me more responsibility within the battalion. Later, in March I became the SUPL and recruited some new SUPO’s to help me run the Support branch. We had some rough patches throughout 2022 when the server population went down drastically but the Support branch had been hanging on and continued to be the most active branch throughout the months.

RSXO and RSL (March-May; November-Present)
Red Squadron has been my home since I re-joined 212th in February and a month after I joined it I was appointed to the position Red Squadron XO. With this new responsibility I recruited new people into the squad and we had a full squadron for 2 months. Months down the line in November, I revived Red Squadron as Oddball and the Red Squadron Lead. I worked with my other 2 RS members to revise the RS documents and tryout to fit the new map. We have nearly finished this process and will soon be ready to fill the last few slots.

REGL and REGA(November-Present)
I became one of the Regimental Advisor in November and achieved many accomplishments during this time. I filled nearly every regiment with a LEad so that they could re-build the regiments from the ground up. During my time as a REGL members were always able to come to me with issues they had and I would be able to assist them or guide them in the right direction so that they could be more successful in their regiments and their regimental duties. As of now, All regiments in my battalion have good leaders and I’m glad that they can trust me with overseeing them.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

In my time on this server I’ve seen great 212th BCMD’s and learned some important lessons about what a BCMD is to the battalion. The BCMD is the role model for the battalion as well as the glue that binds it. The battalion won’t truly be alive if not for having that glue. I feel I should be a BCMD because I want to be that role model and  to carry on the legacy of the former BCMD’s as well as provide my battalion with unbiased support. All the members deserve a voice and I’m willing to be the one to hear it. I want every person in the 212th to get my undivided attention so that not only can we be a more effective group, but also letting everyone know that I’m a person they can talk to me about anything that may be on their minds. Of course, there will always be those decisions that only HC or Officers may be able to vote on, I want everyone to get their opportunity to help vote on changes that will better the battalion even more.

Availability: Afternoons and evenings most days

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 1 and a half years

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?: 

I want the 212th to be a battalion known for its faithful and hard working members. The battalion that goes above and beyond to focus on RP and introducing new players to a family-like group of players who treat each other with respect and kindness. 212th has been my home since I joined Synergy and it has always felt like a family. I want this to continue even after I’m gone so I’m gonna work hard to nurture and preserve this feeling and community throughout my term. Along with working to keep the family going, I aim to keep retention and activity high throughout my term by working closely with my officers and the staff among them to host specialized trainings that not only suit our subunits but something that can benefit all the regiments and base troopers as well. These trainings will range from Combat heavy to RP Intensive as well as a mix between the two. Rp had been one of the things that 212th was known for and I’m hoping that with these trainings that we can be known, again, as the most RP intensive battalion on the server while also having some fun.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I do

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: I do

Edited by Quassont

Former:212th Goji CMD Oddball 212th BCMD Cody | ATK RCMD Quassont | Parjai-29 Ram'ser Current: 212th Oddball 2: Electric Boogaloo
spacer.png

+1 I seen you rise the ranks from CPT to CMD and you do great work within the battalion, you was my first CMD and u do so much for 212th. I can't wait see you as Cody 

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

-1 During my time as BCMD and before that during your time as a Junior Officer, you really did not do anything besides get on and fly once in a while. The thing that upsetted me was your in-game attitude. From what i could see you would often stand to the side during formations,debriefs etc while still being a JO. You are a great guy out of game but just not there in-game, sensed arrogance from you. You are also too attached to Red Squadron in my opinion. If you do get Cody be a good one and prove me wrong.

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk