The Underworld War

Stormzy

Name: Stormzy

Who helped (If applicable): Jake, Raven, Knight, and Cubby

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):

The Underworld is currently in a war with the Republic forces. There is a Kingpin who is trying to claim over the underworld and kick out the republic. After an attempt to do so, he had paid off the CG and they have become corrupt from being aggressive to civilians to letting things slide with the Mafia family. After Onderon base was contacted by a Unknown trooper, the CPT was informed of this and their arrival. This caused them to create checkpoints all around the city to look for them and call them out for fake Identification. This leads a few of them to be detained and brought over to the cells.

For the troops that “passed” the check, they come in contact with a mercs who end up running away after seeing them, as they run they send a comms in “The Republic is here get ready” which leads to Mando’s getting geared and ready for a battle. As the troops walk about, they start sniping people. The Republic is currently trying to figure how to get in contact with the Kingpin

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Only main complaint I have is that the natural conclusion was when we arrested the slug guy. Was very confused by trying to draw it out a bit longer. Other then that the beginning was a bit hard to tell where to go but that was kinda my fault i just kinda ran.

4/4/4

spacer.pngspacer.png

4/4/4

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• Management

4/4/4

I had a ton of fun just seemed like a standard shootemup at times. The T-21s shredded the players but honestly it didn't seem horrible due to how bunched up we were and everyone just blasting everything with a bright pink weapon. The story was nice. Felt like it progressed a little oddly with the traitor and the snitch but it progressed well enough. Performance seemed fine on my end with a few stutters.

Appreciate you stepping up to the plate for this weeks deployment!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

4/5/4

I like shoot em ups, and I think I particularly enjoyed this one due to the fact that 212th was so organized and communicated well. RP was tough to follow and it was difficult to figure out what to do at the start, but once we got in the swing of things it was enjoyable. Server was chugging a bit. Thanks for hosting! 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png