Egert's Resignation

Egert

RP Name: 212th Commander Cody

Date: 18/10/22

Reason: I don't have the time for the server or battalion anymore. The time when it all started going downhill was after my Interview for this position, i don't know why but i just felt a big fucking load being dropped. I'm sorry for those i've let down during my time. Being a european and a BCMD doesn't equal alot of fun. Most of the time i'm on server is dead, max 20 people at its best. Today has shown me that i was being selfish and not giving up this position to the next person whomever might go for it. I wish the 212th the best and the server. I'll hop on the server and TS sometimes and see how things go. There was still things i wouldve liked to have finished as i thought it would have been better for the battalion. The amount of stress and worriness that comes with it aren't fun. I think i would have had more fun, stayed longer and helped out more if i had stayed at Commander Longshot. 

Goodbyes: @BadDogI am so happy that you came back when i was still here. You are an amazing and caring person, 2ndAC and 212th are in great hands. 

@OpaYou were one of the people that helped me have the courage to go for BCMD. I'm happy that you also gave a chance for 212th.

@KaiserCongrats on Bear, you have been an amazing trooper and person within 212th. It was great talking to you in early mornings.

I don't have the heart anymore to say goodbyes to anymore. I'm sorry to those that i didn't get too. Hope you all the best and see where the future takes us.

Edited by Egert
song
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 7

yo my guy i was great coming back and play with u bro i am glad u was still playing and got a change to become cody u was a great guy and i will miss u 

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

o7. I really only ever worked with you in TG. But it was a pleasure.

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Yea, I feel ya man. It can take a lot out of you. It's good that you dropped out for your sake and for recognizing that you can't keep going like that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to disparage or disrespect you, I admire you for sticking around for as long as you did, even if it was for a little over a month. I don't really blame ya for the current battalion state. Well, you did your best, which is all any of us can really do, for as long as we can will it.

o7 man and here's to hoping for good luck to your successor!

We should definitely play some more Empire at War though :)