[ACCEPTED] Vito's staff App

Rudy

RP Name: 501st TC SSG HVYO Hardcase

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:70097695

VIP (Y/N):  N

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator to help out the community and make a difference in the server. I've been on the server for a short while and honestly fallen into really enjoying my time and wanting to get on more and more and in that, I see that I want to help in many other ways as well, which is why I want to apply for this role. I've also been told and seen that once admin I can apply for GM, and boy do I really have some great experiences being a GM on other servers, being the main thing I want to go for on my time in the servers I enjoy, yet seeing I have to become staff, why not kill two birds with one stone. I've got a lot of plans and events already written up from when I couldn't make them during my time in different communities and honestly think people will enjoy them. I also believe I could make a great staff member for the server, I have good activity, and making a name for myself and simply I know what to do and how to do my job. I've got quite some time being staff under my belt and with a little bit of tinkering and assistance I think I can perfom will above whats expected of me, and if given the shot also hope to be making a events and giveing people a good time when I hit admin. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): To start with, hello my name is vito, currently, I'm an SSG in 501st and the lore character Hardcase in TC. I stared playing garry's mod in about late 2014 just messing in sandbox having zero clue what layed ahead. I then started joining servers and after a few years I started understanding RP servers. I then joined Icefuse in later 2017ish on Imperial RP ware I became a Nova 2LT and stayed there for about a year helping the new commanders and being known as nova bommer. I left in about 2020 to there CWRP ware I floated around till I joined staff. This is ware my love for event creating began, I hate Elite Admin and join the GM team, and went ham, pumping 2 to 5 events a day on the event server and just giving people a reason to be there. After about a year I left and went to a SCP server called atlas uprising which sadly as just been shutdown, I became a LT and Head admin, resigned and honestly was going to quit Gmod. I got on one last day to mess around and saw Synergy, logged on and honestly fell addicted and been playing ever since. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: 

Indeed I do, and will list them here: 

Icefuse IMP RP: Trail Mod > Mod > Senior Mod - Resigned 

Icefuse CW RP: Trial Mod > Mod > Senior Mod > Admin > EA > Game master Apprentice > Gamemaster - Resigned  

Atlas Uprising CW RP: Trial Mod > Mod > Senior Mod > Admin > Senior Admin > Head Admin > Gamemaster > Lead Gamemaster - Resigned 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 47hours and 12mins

Edited by Vit0
Change

spacer.png
Bicep in the backwood that bitch too strong."

+1. Vito has been a good influence on the server, is active, and has the experience to handle the position. Good luck, Vito!

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

11 hours ago, Vit0 said:

saw Synergy, logged on and honestly fell addicted and been playing ever since. 

That's just how it goes. You're forever trapped.

+1 by the way.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

• 2 weeks later...