Order 66! EMPIRE UNTIL MONDAY

Mavelle

Name: Mavelle

Who helped (If applicable): Day, Zeros, Katy, Haka

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): No

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Order 66, but also other event stuff :)

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Noh!

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

3/5/5
I like 66 as always, buildup is great, but I feel the removal of the lore parts made it super fast and quick. It just felt..way too fast in my eyes. The lore was a thing for both the characters AND for non-lore to participate/watch it happen. Though, I like the imperial idea a BUNCH.

• Informative 1

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

3/3/2 had so much build up jsut to let me down so hard all i wanted to do was order 66 and it didn't even last long enough for troops to make it from base to temple with out the laats you got all my hopes up just to let em all down also the server kept chugging the entire time which made it harder to even get anywhere like it seemed like it had alot of care put into it but at the end it fell flat and DU didn't even get to participate int the temple march but as misfit said "gotta keep up" or just get left behind in the event

• Informative 1

Gameplay: 5/5 - Very fun killing Jedi scum!

Care and Effort: 5/5 - Very fun, tickets taken quickly, and good communication

Server Performance: 4/5 - Was severely laggy while we assaulted Thesh but good otherwise

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

• Management

3/5/3

Average Main Server Order 66 event. Chaotic and messy but still fun. Temple March section was a little lackluster and ended way too quick. Excited to see the RP people pull off during the Imperial state.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk