Edgar

Title of Thread: CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Wolfram | Saint

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460144846

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I didn't feel like I was doing as much as I could have, also I had some IRL stuff going on at the time and couldn't play as much.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team because I would like to help the server grow more, I also feel like I have time to host more events and take tickets in general. I feel as though I can help the staff team grow as a whole and feel like it isn't a job to host events and encounters but more of a fun time! I think that this would make more events happen in general as then they will be viewed upon more favorably.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think my past time as a staff member went very good, I really enjoyed it and helping out the community. I was also very happy that the state of the server has overall improved and the thought process on events isn't just having them be a shoot em up anymore. I thought that the staff team was doing pretty good when I left, and I am ready to rejoin it again, now that my real life has cooled down a bit.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, are you aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you to the rank of Admin): Yes

Link us to a document for a deployment (Event Server) that you will execute as a gamemaster: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IVjmDqcvme2CXJA-El-3zxCzSdyLaYlFLDwhLL9Q4qM/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Edgar

Future Adult!

+1 20 encounters in a week again

• Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=