[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Shrimp's Staff Re-Application

Glory22

RP Name: Shrimp

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159204113

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: General burn out on Garry's Mod. It was either leave staff or stop playing entirely.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have a lot I want to do here with the new map and systems in place right now. There's so much potential for cool events and simulations/trainings that I want to make happen. Between that and wanting to help the server continue to thrive with the Senior Admin resignations that I keep seeing, I really just want to help out the best I can. It would also be nice to be able to assist people on main just by spawning vehicles for them when they want them, to help RP continue to thrive.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went fairly well. I really liked doing late night events for people and trying to make sure players are having a good time even during "dead hours". I enjoyed being able to help players with staff & GM related tickets. As a staff member, I try to be fair to all sides and take everything into account and make a clear and fair decision in a reasonable amount of time. As a gamemaster, I really tried to be unique with my dupes and the maps & ideas I use for deployments. 

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, are you aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you to the rank of Admin): Yes

Link us to a document for a deployment (Event Server) that you will execute as a gamemaster: 

1. The Battle of Naboo - Google Docs - Made the doc ages ago, and I want to do someday with a lot of help!

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (optional): 

I will put some of my more memorable events here and provide a criticism for what I would improve.

I vividly remember this event as one of the more challenging I have hosted during my time as a GM in Gmod servers. I randomly got inspiration to deploy the 501st seeing their huge numbers on at the time, and decided I would deploy them. I had about an hour to plan out the event due to this, but managed to get the dupe and general plot prepared. Everything went very smoothly for the beginning, but once people got to the caves on the map things went a bit unhinged. Due to people running off on their own and splitting up in the caves, instead of following the orders of their Commanders, they were lost in the caves for way too long with me having to manage spawning zombies in the caves on several different paths in a maze and trying to push them in one general direction to meet back up. Eventually this happened and they made it out, upon which they had a great last stand before escaping the planet. I enjoy player choice a lot, so I am glad that players had the option to pick their directions, but it did lead to tension and stress, which I learned from.

I hosted this when I was (I think) still an Admin on the Venator before the map rotation was ended. I really wanted to get people excited for Venator events, and give player choice for what would happen. Hostilities from clones to the CIS throughout the event led to failed negotiations and an assassination, which led to a larger unplanned portion where CIS hyperspaced in and opened fire. I wish it would have gone slightly differently, as I planned for potentially a recurrence of the character wanting to defect to the Republic, but that's how things go.

This was part of a series of events where CIS Command focused on using more and more explosives and heavy ordinances. Using the Proton Cannon for immersive effect when droids were using rockets and lots of turbolasers/missiles really was successful, as I would aim to miss clones by a substantial degree to avoid being too loud or crashing them by being too near, but still make them feel in danger. 

This event was truly a joy to do, with a lot of help from people who were passionate about making a fun event with a good story.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

More Senior Admins +1. Great drive and is quite active

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=