misfit 4 GM

Misfit

Name: Misfit
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:172194265
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: yuh
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: Senator Aang has played for 5902:51:58.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: as in all my previous GM apps my main focus is and will be entertaining the server. I love doing events and makings super mega stupid big dupes to show off to the server. i haven't done too many deployments so that will definitely be something im focused more on this go round but as a whole im here to entertain the playerbase and enjoy myself while doing it.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: make me GameMaster Commander (its a joke dont deny me.) 

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have either been GM for or you plan on hosting: 

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.
Event server (ironically never did this) 
After New Years Deployment (Batts Underterminded) - Google Docs
Main server (still editing) Background - Google Docs 

the Darman Keller guy

im gonna be neutral +1 misfit 4 gm

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=