[ACCEPTED] Cryotec Staff Application

Cryotec

RP Name: CG Captain Broadside / Cryotec

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46369299

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: ACST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been playing Synergy for a while now, being an ex-CMD for CG in 2019/2020, being deployed then returning a month ago. Ive always really enjoyed playing on Synergy compared to other servers purely because this feels more like a community than just another server to play on. I don't have any experience as an admin on Gmod but i'm willing to learn and I have friends ready to help to teach me. I also want to give back and be able to set things up, and give more back to the staff and community, and take some pressure off the Staff Team by putting some on my own shoulders.
I have been considering putting in a staff app for a while now and thought its about time I give it a red hot go.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 24 year old lad from Australia, just finished a 4 year contract with the Royal Australian Navy and a qualified chef in civillian life. Currently studying business management and personal training while taking a break from working. I LOVE all kinds of metal music and a bit of a 40k, SW and LOTR fanboy.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: None at all

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 474 hours

Current: Retired
Former: 2019/2020 Hound, Thorn, TKL, ARCL SGT-CMD - First and Last Commander Grey, CG XO Broadside

+1 we could use more funny timezone staff

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Alpha 98 Nate l  21st Intel Director
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
Jedi Chief Instructor

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING