[DENIED] Cooters Staff app

Ly2

RP Name: Faie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:576186145

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): It would be fun figuring out the new system and hosting events for battalions again. I like taking WL tickets and being able to help out people with their problems. I enjoyed being staff last time and I'd like to enjoy that again. I also remember being able to help folks with their events and encounters as much as I like hosting events and encounters. I'd also like to be a part of the admin team again and be able to enjoy synergy 10x more by making other people's experiences better. I also enjoyed CC trainings, so id loved to do those again.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Uh I have literally no life so I'm on my PC hella. I like Chipotle shits hella good. I like helping people.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Hella CC trainings some events, helping with events/encounters, and hella tickets.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server? | 41st GC CPT Faie has played for 1025:31:23.

:monkaMEGA:Yea I'm Joe's son :POGGERS:

(Thanks Naffen for the pepe stuff)

what is this. your 3rd time? +1

Edited by Mystic
  • Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

+1  after talking with you i feel confident you would make a good staff member 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

1. If you are re-applying to the staff team you cannot have been removed from staff for violating the standards of staff within the last 60 days. (This INCLUDES inactivity)
  • Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1