Leronas Staff Re-Application

Ianman19

RP Name:        332nd BSXO SUPO SFC Jinx         

Steam ID:        STEAM_0:0:117223341

VIP (Y/N):         Y

Timezone:         EST

What was your previous staff rank?:         SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?:         Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?:         I didn’t want to leave the staff team, but when I “left” it was about a year ago I was dealing with a lot from a family member passing away to the start of football season and at my school football is like our whole thing so we have stupidly long practices to make sure we are “perfect” and in the end I had no time to get on, I was home everyday at around 7:30 pm and just felt like doing nothing I didn’t even have the energy to get on and tell anyone I just kind of disappeared, now I got messages from staff and thats one of the reasons I was so happy to be part of the staff team they make sure everyone is doing alright and in tough times they come to the rescue to pull you out of any hole you might be in, But back to me leaving I basically had no time to get on, not even enough time to post a LOA/ROA I had no time for anything until  Our team started winning and our coaches got more and more lenient so I ended up coming home earlier and earlier until now I get home around 6 at night which sounds late, but I can atleast get in a couple hours on the server and boy am I glad to say that it feels so good to be back seeing this lovely community and all of the amazing staff and players giving ideas and people actually listening to each other and giving their honest feedback, even though honesty can hurt its still better than getting lied to just to make your “feelings” not be hurt. In the end I never wanted to leave the staff team its just football became to much so fast that I couldn't react fast enough and had to choose real life over online life and in the end real life will always win.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):         I would like to rejoin the staff team because I love being part of a good team, and this staff team is like no other. All the other big communities have nothing compared to the quality of this team. The higher ups listen to one another and the people below, the whole team helps everyone such as when I was a new admin I would always ask how to do this and that and I would get immediate responses helping me grow my knowledge of how to help not only the team, but the community too. This team also reminds me of why I became staff in the first place to help others while also getting help from others.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My previous time as a staff member went a little bad, but that was because I wasn’t holding up my end of the stick, I was in a mode of depression now if you talked to me you would never hear it because I hide my emotions and am either happy or just dead, but other than that sappy stuff I felt like when I was in my prime I did pretty good I was throwing out some encounters and a few larger events, but nothing to crazy. I was a tro and hosted that weekly trainings meeting my quotas, but then it kind of started to go downhill I lost faith because of my family member passing away, I didn’t want to get on and started to look at being a staff member as another job which I never want to do again and learned from my mistake I find it fun helping other with event, creating my own events, training people to help/train new players to the server so they can be welcomed to this server just like I was. In the end I learned from what I should do, but I will always stay open looking for new ways to help myself keep having fun as a staff member and having the community have fun as well so not to see staffing as a job, but to see it as an opportunity to express myself and give out my ideas to help better the community.       

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes   

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, are you aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you to the rank of Admin): Yes

Link us to a document for a deployment (Event Server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XyfgOMAShLfZ-mfaiFRpSdcaasi8Wq1ecpoIYQd-UBc/edit#heading=h.2wj0ts9c5ki7

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LHxs_-4RVslpr_QCtF_f8d1J2kB9QSPhW93BPgCe1kQ/edit#

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (optional):
https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/26917-leronas-droid-event/#comment-278556

https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/27022-leronas-base-ai-event/#comment-279474

Edited by Ianman19
  • Confused 1

I believe you used the wrong format? There should be questions for a reapp about agreeing to being a Gamemaster, deployment ideas and 2 past events if you've hosted any.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

10 hours ago, Mystic said:

I believe you used the wrong format? There should be questions for a reapp about agreeing to being a Gamemaster, deployment ideas and 2 past events if you've hosted any.

Oops I completely missed that, must have messed up the copy and paste for the template or something should be fixed within the next 10 min. Thanks for pointing that out.

24 minutes ago, Ianman19 said:

Oops I completely missed that, must have messed up the copy and paste for the template or something should be fixed within the next 10 min. Thanks for pointing that out.

you're all good. just wanted to mention it incase

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1

• Management

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING