[ACCEPTED] Warmac's Staff Re-Application

CWRP - (Warmac's) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Chief Petty Officer Warmac / GM HVO SGT Warmac

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:181582289

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CEST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Some IRL shit whas messing with my head and didn't have the energy to Continue the work i did as a SA and GM.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Since i rejoined the server ive seen alot of things some good some that need a bit of attention. But during my previous period as SA i loved doing it it whas fun and while i whas doing it i connected with most of the Community, i wanna do that again i wanna put the same effort in it this time as i did before. I just wanna do my part again for the server as i did before.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My Previous time as a SA went in my opinion well i helped people alot i hosted event's alot and i whas active alot. As a GM i mainly focused on main server events but i also did some decent amount of server deployments for Battalions that werent being deployed alot, and i helped alot with event's of other's. Overall in my opinion it went well.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, are you aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you to the rank of Admin): Yes

Link us to a document for a deployment (Event Server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XJz19_EbOb1O0gHFPButRox26yPk1YE0DxQNKeSLZ84/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1alHFSrUWgjmC2a5qk-WcMAS8KA-YfylqcTQDVkvoF20/edit?usp=sharing

Banned

+1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Ahhh this hurts to do but no hard feelings, -1 

reason: IDK you so “Just” based on this application it’s a no for me. Multiple spelling errors, things that could be fixed with a little proofreading. But the main reason is the GM aspect the documents are bare lacking specific detail, what do the SAs do? What are the helpers jobs? The hp? The droid spawners, what’s the Hp? The guns? The location? Honestly a mess on part 1 and part 2

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Anyone Know or Can Make This A Live Background : r/halo