[ACCEPTED] Lightnings Staff App

RP Name: CG SUPL SSG Lightning

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:426057688

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
Cause around 10PM EST all the admins are asleep and that's mostly when I'm active to watch the server over night as CG to make sure the rules stay followed and everything goes well over night and I feel like the staff team needs more active members at night just like they always have but it hasn't been like now where there's none active but I also want to help out with events and encounters and give everyone the fun they want when there bored I also want to help out with giving people there whitelist and I want to help the new people that come into that server that need to be trained but I also want to be a Game Master and help people build stuff 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 

I'm Sean the SUPL for CG and I'm really chill to hang out with if I'm working on docs or just trying to fun in the CIT I love flying around and teaching the new troopers about SUP and ENG in the server I also love cod and I play that time to time if nothing is going on in the server same with arma 3 anything to due to military or rp I will most likely play on my time that nothing is going on in the server I also love doing outdoor stuff like camping and hiking and stuff.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have been a mod on 3 Police RP servers XYZ I was a Head Admin and Senior Admin on Unity Network and Mod on Gaming Light and I have been a new admin and a admin on here just my computer was really shitty and they got taken cause I wasn't active due to computer problems but now I have a good one I'm not away anytime soon

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? Lightning has played for 3742:10:34

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No I am not.

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

Banned

+1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Banned

+1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk