Prontos Gm Application - Waived by Mavelle

Pronto

Name: Pronto 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62920262

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1292 Hours at time of submission

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8. I'm quite familiar but I'm always finding more tidbits of info on little characters that don't have much screen time.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: 

At the time of this application, I'd like to join for two reasons. The first is my desire to be able to run trainings, sims, and be able to spawn my own dupes for these purposes. My efforts would be focused on raising the server standards of training between events as filler activities and increasing outreach from SOBDE to the other units with increased effectiveness. I often play in the hours when its harder to get assistance and waiting for someone to not be AFK just isn't efficient.

The second reason is for hosting Sentinel and SOBDE tryouts/trials without assistance. As the sentinel master and a junior officer in SOBDE, the ability for one more officer to spawn our own dupes will allow us to host tryouts/trials at the times we'd like instead of waiting for qualified individuals with proper staff rank to show up. We only have a select few members in SOBDE with proper staff authority.

I'm looking forward finally being able to use my experience to increase the quality of the server to the maximum potential of my abilities. This will be a good opportunity for me to learn how to better the server even further. Lastly, I would like to start hosting deployments with very militarized settings and trying to create as much immersion as possible. I think it will be a hot new take and should add a fresh twist to the standard run and gun events of old. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?:

None that should be placed on this post. I feel that I do a good job voicing my concerns or asking questions to VA+ as things come up. Keep on doing wonderful things, team. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

MAIN Server - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mZBCpNdq8nWx9pOobxkAsLlnhh25yRCnvP4Z8ClCbrs/edit?usp=sharing
"Charlie Company In The Bushes"

EVENT Server - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1REYhwCESo0eQW0AiuTig7xgQHqk5h2pvQb0sgzCrVCU/edit?usp=sharing
"What Lies Below"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
As per my original application and mentioned before, these aren't standard deployments but do revolve around the teaching of military tactics prior to all of them and then utilizing those tactics as a key point during the mission to create a little immersion.

I also have a 15 page (so far) document of my legitimate trainings that I would like to use as baselines for these trainings/event combos. A lot of these will be done around the premise of SOBDE providing high-tiered training to other battalions/regiments.

Edited by Pronto

There is No Hive Mind in SOBDE

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander