TyR's Blitz Application

TyR

Steam Name? TyR

RP Name? TyR

RP Rank? Commander

Steam ID? STEAM_1:0:85728546

Battalion you are applying for? Rancor Battalion.

Experience? 91st Commander Neyo, 501st commander Appo on Aurean networks

Rancor Commander on Spectra Gaming Networks,

Clone Assassins XO on Void Sanctuary Gaming, 

XO Blitz of rancor battalion on Lazarus Gaming,

Commander Doom, Head of TG and Head Medical Advisor  on Andromeda Networks.

JTF lead and ODST Officer on Parabellum.

Current Commander in Rancor and TGL on Synergy

Why should you become a Battalion Commander? I feel like I should become commander of Rancor because I believe I have the experience to run said battalion and keep things flowing and running smoothly. I also believe I can work well with the other commanders of other battalions and HC to get things done and keep Relations good with everyone. Rancor has also been the only battalion I have been in since joining.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion? Yes, I understand The lore of this Battalion.

Availability? Available on the weekends can be available during the week depending on work schedule due to traveling a lot for work or working long hours.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay? I started playing in November 2021, Total time is 701 hours 38 minutes and 38 seconds.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term? I wish for my battalion to be well functioning, with a solid command team and officer corps to keep things up and going, with ARC training being held on time and done properly. I also want Rancor to become and remain a respectable battalion. I wish to leave rancor with a good reputation where everyone will look at rancor as a fun battalion to talk to and play with, but also to be serious during events.

Things I Wish to add? I want to add rancor working well with Battalions ARCs by trying to do ARC deployments where all rancor and Battalion ARCs can go and work on their ARC Skills respected towards their battalion. I believe this will help increase relations with rancor and all of the battalion ARCs for a better working relationship in the future, as well as doing more training and deployments with other battalions so rancor and other battalions will work well with each other.

Things that are being worked on? We are working on a system where ARC Leads will be able to host learning days for ARC training. The ARC leads must be shadowed for their first time hosting said training and after that they will be free to host training. ARC leads and the officers of rancor will schedule and work together for the training to ensure a great working partnership between rancor and the respected ARC Leads of other battalions.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position? Yes,  I completely understand removal due to inactivity.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank? Yes, I fully understand and agree with removal should I be too inactive from the Rancor Battalion.

• Funny 2

While I can appreciate the attitude to increase relations with battalion ARC's, which is something I'd love to see go forward.  What do you plan on improving specifically in Rancor? 

Can you elaborate further on that in particular?  I feel like while reading this it's primarily to boost reputation of the battalion on the server and work with others in the ARC Program.

What are your opinions on the new ARC Trainings that will be implemented?

• Agree 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Before I even vote are you gonna continue to neglect the EU side of the server when it comes to both the battalion itself and the arc program, secondly are you gonna fix the problem [yes this exists just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen] of rancor being a very uninviting battalion when it comes to people who want to join, or more so from what I've seen a very unwelcoming one. Also are you just gonna have all the focus on arc and on nothing else like idk having arf actually do stuff within your battalion as yes they are a thing, also are you gonna make it so there are multiple pathways you can go down instead of just arc > then maybe down the road alpha arc and then thats it?

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 3

guh

30 minutes ago, Dirty said:

Before I even vote are you gonna continue to neglect the EU side of the server when it comes to both the battalion itself and the arc program, secondly are you gonna fix the problem [yes this exists just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen] of rancor being a very uninviting battalion when it comes to people who want to join, or more so from what I've seen a very unwelcoming one. Also are you just gonna have all the focus on arc and on nothing else like idk having arf actually do stuff within your battalion as yes they are a thing, also are you gonna make it so there are multiple pathways you can go down instead of just arc > then maybe down the road alpha arc and then thats it?

Alright, So during on weeks ARC trainings are held whenever during the day, I know its hard for our EU players to get the ARC training but i can not force our officers to get up early and host them many of them are EST and many of them have jobs and other responsibilities outside of the server, we do want more EU players to join and help, we have recently got a couple EU officer in rancor so hopefully more EU Trainings will happen. Also if rancor seems uninviting and unwelcoming please contact me on discord or in TS I would love to discuss this with you. So when it comes with ARF many people in rancor are not neglected they choose to get there ARC Certs as soon as possible, players can stay ARF if the wish and if so I may plan on talking about expanding ARF opportunities. Can you explain more on the multiple pathways to go down than just ARC? Because the way I see it Rancor is just an ARC training battalion so our focus is to help players become ARC in there respected battalions, we have all the same jobs as other battalions, as for Alpha-ARC that is an application process and there are a limited amount of spots open. 

Edited by TyR
  • Funny 1

Gotta be honest man, the app lacks a little detail. I like the fact that you're straight to the point, and you want to keep Rancor running as it does now.

I deeply love the fact that you want to increase your work with other battalion's ARC troopers. I personally believe this is how it should be, and I haven't seen much of this before, although take that with a grain of salt, as I am neither ARC nor in Rancor.

I'm gonna give an overall +1 

I've seen your work in Synergy, and how adamantly and deeply you care for the things you put your effort into, namely being TG, which you express deep care for. You are also a very friendly and kind person, very enjoyable to be around. The only thing I'd like to see is a little more detail and plan in your application.

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

2 hours ago, Stockings said:

While I can appreciate the attitude to increase relations with battalion ARC's, which is something I'd love to see go forward.  What do you plan on improving specifically in Rancor? 

Can you elaborate further on that in particular?  I feel like while reading this it's primarily to boost reputation of the battalion on the server and work with others in the ARC Program.

What are your opinions on the new ARC Trainings that will be implemented?

At the time being nothing has been brought up about something needing to be changed from within the rancor battalion, if you have any recommendations on changes to rancor, please contact me on TS or Discord I would love to discuss and or hear any new suggestions. As for the new ARC trainings I am all for it but we have ideas in mind that we would like to keep private for the time being, but we do have plans.

• Disagree 1
21 minutes ago, TyR said:

Alright, So during on weeks ARC trainings are held whenever during the day, I know its hard for our EU players to get the ARC training but i can not force our officers to get up early and host them many of them are EST and many of them have jobs and other responsibilities outside of the server, we do want more EU players to join and help, we have recently got a couple EU officer in rancor so hopefully more EU Trainings will happen. Also if rancor seems uninviting and unwelcoming please contact me on discord or in TS I would love to discuss this with you. So when it comes with ARF many people in rancor are not neglected they choose to get there ARC Certs as soon as possible, players can stay ARF if the wish and if so I may plan on talking about expanding ARF opportunities. Can you explain more on the multiple pathways to go down than just ARC? Because the way I see it Rancor is just an ARC training battalion so our focus is to help players become ARC in there respected battalions, we have all the same jobs as other battalions, as for Alpha-ARC that is an application process and there are a limited amount of spots open. 

We can talk on ts whenever you are available

guh

21 minutes ago, TyR said:

At the time being nothing has been brought up about something needing to be changed from within the rancor battalion

I am very confused with this. Are you saying that Rancor is in perfect condition as a battalion? Or are you saying you see or hear no issues with Rancor as a Battalion? Because I for sure know no battalion right now is in a perfect state. There is an issue with every battalion whether it's internal or external. I might just be not understanding the wording here. Clarification and clearance on this is what I am looking for.

Edited by Slak
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Dumb 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

3 hours ago, TyR said:

Things that are being worked on? We are working on a system where ARC Leads will be able to host learning days for ARC training. The ARC leads must be shadowed for their first time hosting said training and after that they will be free to host training. ARC leads and the officers of rancor will schedule and work together for the training to ensure a great working partnership between rancor and the respected ARC Leads of other battalions.

ya app looks like my first BCMD app BUT if you can make this happen and maybe even twist it where battalion ARC Leads can host the full trainings (W&T, Leadership, ect) then definitively +1 

Also like someone above me said PLEASE work on getting more EU training times. Atleast trainings being hosted before 5 pm EST since in most areas out of the US thats 10 pm or later

• Agree 1

the Darman Keller guy

One question I have for you is, if you are to get this position is your activity going to increase during prime time? If possible?? I’m my 8 or so elected terms the bcmd is the most key figure when it comes to activity when getting going. 

Secondly, what other plans do you have for the internals of rancor? from what I can tell you haven’t listed any

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

43 minutes ago, Slak said:

I am very confused with this. Are you saying that Rancor is in perfect condition as a battalion? Or are you saying you see or hear no issues with Rancor as a Battalion? Because I for sure know no battalion right now is in a perfect state. There is an issue with every battalion whether it's internal or external. I might just be not understanding the wording here. Clarification and clearance on this is what I am looking for.

For me I have not seen anything but if anyone else has seen stuff feel free to DM on Discord

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
18 minutes ago, Dennis said:

One question I have for you is, if you are to get this position is your activity going to increase during prime time? If possible?? I’m my 8 or so elected terms the bcmd is the most key figure when it comes to activity when getting going. 

Secondly, what other plans do you have for the internals of rancor? from what I can tell you haven’t listed any

So with activity I will try my best to be active but it also depends on my work hours I could be working 8 hours or up to 12 to 13 hours its depends on what there is to do and I have no control over that but I will try my best to be on when I can. With your second question as stated from above I do not see anything that needs to be changed but if you see something that you would like to see changed please contact me on discord.

Edited by TyR
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1
38 minutes ago, Misfit said:

ya app looks like my first BCMD app BUT if you can make this happen and maybe even twist it where battalion ARC Leads can host the full trainings (W&T, Leadership, ect) then definitively +1 

Also like someone above me said PLEASE work on getting more EU training times. Atleast trainings being hosted before 5 pm EST since in most areas out of the US thats 10 pm or later

So we are revamping the ARC trainings and ARCL will be included with the trainings, As for the EU we are working on getting more EU players in the battalion and in the officer corps that can help EU players, but as stated above I can not force north American players to stay on for EU times because a lot of people have work and other responsibilities.

• Informative 1
Banned

is this a meme? +1

• Funny 1

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

On 6/3/2022 at 7:46 AM, TyR said:

For me I have not seen anything but if anyone else has seen stuff feel free to DM on Discord

I am going to say it here since it's the most relevant to allow others to know. Anyways, from my experience with Rancor, I have not seen a lot of activity and if I did it was that the few 3 days when you got 4 recruits in one day and after that back to semi-active battalion. Also, the interest in the battalion for others has been dropping steadily over the past weeks / months. You constantly repeat yourself saying there are no issues but yet, I hear and see different. Example: Someone that I know left their current battalion to try out Rancor instantly came back 3 days later saying it was a mistake. Was an uncomfortable, non-welcoming experience.

It seems you are either oblivious to the issues or just not knowledgeable of them. 

So, my point is, if you are going to run for BCMD you need to see and understand the issues that are in your battalion, if you can't do that then I don't think you're fit for BCMD.

Edit:
Clearly you had no interest in answering any questions I asked. This just proves my point. -1, don't think you are ready for such position.

Edited by Slak
  • Agree 3
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Director
Director

+1 Tyr I know you will do great things for Rancor and keep us going in the right direction!! 

+1, don't want to comment as i know Tyr to be a nice guy, and he will complete his goals

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

Head Admin

+1, good luck Tyr ! :D 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 TyR is absolutely a incredible candidate

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1  One of the few Rancor HC that has shown a interest in integrating Battalion ARC Troopers into ARC specific trainings and deployments.

(Former) Coruscant Guard REGL ARC XO (Former) 212th Ghost Company Sergeant ARCL Colonel Peel (Former) 332nd REGL ARC LTC (Former) 41st Green Company ARCO CPT (Former) Rancor Alpha-66 SFC Muzzle

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Pay Respect 2

hi.