The Venator/map rotation, Dono Appreciation

The Venator is not a bad map. While my battalion did not like it, I feel this was largely due to the low effort put into events on the venator. I'll be the first to admit it, I did not like doing events on the venator. I am both bad at building and not a fan of the map myself. I ran like one pirate event with the consular class dupe. By not doing more I passively contributed to the overall larger issue of the Venator. I hate to say it, but the Venator is boring because the GM team is too comfortable running cookie cutter events and the players on synergy don't like to roleplay. We like to bhop and complain on the forums. While I agree that the way we rotated to the venator was not the best, we mostly just bitched about the venator the same way we bitched about anaxes. Few people really took the time to make something great out of the venator. I feel like it's being understated how much work Dono put into compiling old dupes and creating new ones for the Venator. Man put out and edited several high quality dupes just before the rotation was axed. He put the time and effort into the venator other people simply didn't. 
The Venator has a shit ton of potential. As a transitionary map between switches it would rock. I know we're still waiting for the update, but I want to get a feel for what the community thinks about doing a regular switch between three maps. Every week to two weeks, after we explore and settle in to the new map, we switch to the Venator for 24hrs then switch back to Anaxes. INB4 "Waaaaah endor, Waaaah titan," THESE ARE THE MAPS WE HAVE NOW. A lot of work was put into them, and I think a consistent switch will keep things varied enough for people to have retained interest. Anaxes is not a bad map either, the issue is staring at the same map for months or weeks on end without a break. A reduced stint on the Venator will keep it fresh and interesting, The new map won't be worn out like Anaxes, and Anaxes will break things up with a little variety. +1/-1 below

• Disagree 2
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Optimistic 1

Former: A lot of shit dude

1 hour ago, Bane said:

I feel like it's being understated how much work Dono put into compiling old dupes and creating new ones for the Venator. Man put out and edited several high quality dupes just before the rotation was axed. He put the time and effort into the venator other people simply didn't. 

Kira SS @kirawontmiss this is some crazy dick riding GirlLover69  @KingOflronyBros- id Show this thread - )

• Funny 3

🌓🌙

On 5/26/2022 at 2:45 AM, Whataburger said:

Bro...

Are the high staff suposed to just... add the map back into rotation? After all the stuff people went through to remove it?

It hasnt even been a month yet.

Are the founders just supposed to remove the rotation, after all the stuff people went through to get it implemented. I mean it was maybe years of demanding it be added.

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~