Let SAs remove the droppod (Entity)

Rohan

Head Admin

Name: Rohan

RP Rank: 1stLT

Suggestion: Allow Senior Admins to delete the drop pod vehicle after usage. Currently Veteran Admins are only able to do so while SAs can spawn them in and use them.

Implementation: Change the permissions on that. Seems like we otherwise are in need of a VA to delete them and the part after that as opposed to being able to use them ourselves for events/deployments.

Lore: A lot

Workshop content if applicable: Requires change in permissions/development possibly

unknown.png

Left out the job part as it is not relevant to the current suggestion

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin
Just now, Misfit said:

i THINK he talking about when the striders die and SAs cant delete the corpse but regardless +1

Talking about the actual droppod, so it spawns a platform with the pod and the launch tube. As Senior Admin you can't delete the vehicle part (the droppod) and as such the result is that the pod just stays on wherever it has dropped + the doors break off into 2-3 pieces which only VA+ can delete rendering it to be impossible for SAs to delete during/after their event

2 minutes ago, Rohan said:

Talking about the actual droppod, so it spawns a platform with the pod and the launch tube. As Senior Admin you can't delete the vehicle part (the droppod) and as such the result is that the pod just stays on wherever it has dropped + the doors break off into 2-3 pieces which only VA+ can delete rendering it to be impossible for SAs to delete during/after their event

nah that part respawns theres no need to delete it
or you can just despawn the drop tube and that also works.

Edited by Misfit

the Darman Keller guy

Head Admin
1 minute ago, Misfit said:

nah that part respawns theres no need to delete it
or you can just despawn the drop tube and that also works.

I just tried that, but when you undo it is only despawns the platform sadly and the pods stays stuck in the ground where it landed for me

• Informative 1

Banned

I see no issue with this. +!

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Forum Admin

As far as I was made aware upon their original implementation, as long as you don't touch em they go away?

If that isn't the case anymore, +1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 this is one of those things that if implemented, won't have any negative even if it solves the issue for 2-3 people. That's more events with droppods

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Founder
Founder

Leave the Pod in the air and wait for the de-spawn period. I just tested the pod and everything de-spawned correctly.

• 3 months later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.