Anderson- GM Application

Dilqui

Name: Anderson
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40092814
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 446
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to be able to expand the type of events I am currently capable of running. With the cooperation of SA's, I have been able to at least get some basic dupes for my encounters, but I would like to expand the complexity of my encounters and events to make them more interesting and engaging.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: None that pop into my head at this time. 
Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:

A droid attack on the Wookies...?

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

No full-sized events, but have done plenty of encounters. Here are two with ratings I have done in the past:

Bugs do be munching

Droid incursion in Aurek

Edited by Dilqui
Adding the proper document
Forum Admin

Hey man, just as a reminder, you are supposed to link an event document YOU would execute. Not the examples.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

2 hours ago, Guac said:

Hey man, just as a reminder, you are supposed to link an event document YOU would execute. Not the examples.

That would help, wouldn't it? Haha, didn't catch that, I thought I had linked it properly.

Fixed.

+1 decent application and document but I'm curious why the document is from February?

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

14 hours ago, Shrimp said:

+1 decent application and document but I'm curious why the document is from February?

That's because that's when I came up with that particular idea. I wanted something that 41st would be able to do and involve their particular niche (alien translation and aliens). I had an idea at the time, and seeing the format for events, I decided to write up and formalize it. RL started rearing up its ugly head shortly after that, so I had to leave it on the drawing board. I've been looking at getting the event rolling now that I'm more active, but lately I've not seen very many 41st around when I'm online. I'm considering trying to deploy 41st on the event server to get a good number of them but I've never messed around with that so I'm weary of claiming the event server, specially since I would need SA+ assistance anyways since at current I cannot spawn the ship for the Trandosheans and I would also need event jobs.

• Informative 1

+1. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Alpha 98 Nate l  Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructo
r

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 1 month later...