[DENIED] CWRP - Ver/Ver1mius Staff Application

Vermin

RP Name: Ver

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104651018

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'm gonna be honest, I just had a random thought of "Hey! Why don't I apply for staff? What could go wrong?" so here I am. I'm very active on the server and am a WO in CG, so I know the rules and what NOT to do. I feel it'd be helpful to have more staff on just overall but more so at nighttime, when most are AFK or offline. Though I think the real reason I want staff is because I feel bad asking for someone to help me with something that could take 5 seconds to do myself, but I have to rely on someone else and wait for them to help me with something so small. I also notice when the server is just bland and people are getting bored, and I wish I could do events to prevent that. I just want to help out the community a bit more. As for activity once again, I'm one during early and late hours, so I could do my duties as a staff member when everyone else is either asleep and/or is not on the server and cannot do tickets. I am willing to work hard to make the team proud and I am ready to work for a position as staff.

Tell us a bit about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm not that special. Just a teenager who plays GMod a lot and enjoys role-playing. I'm mildly autistic and have ADHD, but I don't think it's that noticeable. I only have 1.5k hours on GMod so I haven't played many servers except SWRP servers. I'm quite mature but do have moments where I can act a bit out of hand. I'm working to fix that, and my childish attitude that may come at times. I really have nothing else to say about myself but you can ask more questions about me and I may or may not answer.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Being a discord mod is really all that's worth noting. While it may be sad, I've done my fair share there. Other than that I have no other experience. So why not have this be an attempt at some GMod staff experience!

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 640-ish. I checked right before applying but crashed and forgot, so I can't make sure. I know it's definitely around there though.

Banned

+1 hell yea

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Veteran Admin

+1 great guy ngl 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED