New RC/NULL Rule

Baxter

So, the RC Squad Leads, Kal, and SODBE Regimental Duck have gotten together and decided to implement a new rule:

Anyone who holds a Regimental Commander+ position on the server may not have their second clone be in RC or NULL.

This is not a rule that was made as a personal attack towards any of the current Regimentals, but we feel as though the job of Regimental+ is already enough responsibility, and they don't need the added responsibility of being RC/NULL added on to that. This is in the best interest of both parties that this rule is made.

7 minutes ago, Puck said:

I think we need a rule that keeps ya on a different floor when a female deathwatch commander is on ship

.don't care whatever GIF

Good luck. Rules are made to be broken. My seduction RP is top notch, and enjoyable by all except those who can't stand to see others succeed. Want me to be your wingman?

• Agree 2
3 minutes ago, Zahariel said:

Good luck. Rules are made to be broken. My seduction RP is top notch, and enjoyable by all except those who can't stand to see others succeed. Want me to be your wingman?

oh gawd just imagine baby foxes running around the ship. 

11 minutes ago, Zahariel said:

Got you fam. I'm not greedy, I'll help my boys get theirs too.

Then you have not only my support but the 327th Legion as a whole (Lore as well as what we have on the server) to continue to do what you do best. Hell I'll assign a guard to stop others from interfering with your "negotiations".

327th BTLN Commander Bly

Just now, Puck said:

Nah, just thinking whats ganna happen with the child support hes going to have to pay. He may need a second job to be able to sustain it 

I've got over two million credits on my clone, and in passive RP, over 100k Peggats. I could have a whole clan of little Zahariel's running amok

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Puck said:

Nah, just thinking whats ganna happen with the child support hes going to have to pay. He may need a second job to be able to sustain it 

Hmm, Well he is a commander as well as a member of K-Company so the pay is well...he is also a medical so if worst comes to worst, he can be a doctor, I hear they make a good amount and are sought out by high paying clients...

2 minutes ago, Zahariel said:

I've got over two million credits on my clone, and in passive RP, over 100k Peggats. I could have a whole clan of little Zahariel's running amok

With how your pumping them out and, correct me if I'm wrong, the fact that its between two different clans, I doubt you can bring both clans together to maintain the lil zah spawns. 

3 minutes ago, Puck said:

With how your pumping them out and, correct me if I'm wrong, the fact that its between two different clans, I doubt you can bring both clans together to maintain the lil zah spawns. 

You underestimate my power in the ways of speech craft and diplomacy. 

Just now, Puck said:

That can only take you so far before your blinded and facing down the barrel of a clan leader's blaster. 

Boi. If I let myself get into that situation I deserve it. However, I'm a member of K-Company. He may have me in his sights, but with but a hand motion, 5 blaster shots would be on him. 

1 minute ago, Kopple said:

When a post about a new rule degrades into Zahariel's sexual escapades. Still, good to see this being made an official rule some people over estimate themselves and take on too much work so it's good to have barriers in place. 

Yes, Get us back on track. Good guy Kopple.

3 minutes ago, Zahariel said:

Boi. If I let myself get into that situation I deserve it. However, I'm a member of K-Company. He may have me in his sights, but with but a hand motion, 5 blaster shots would be on him. 

Yeah, if I have to save ya arse for this, I'll do it but I'' beat ya arse when we bring ya back to the ship

27 minutes ago, Puck said:

That can only take you so far before your blinded and facing down the barrel of a clan leader's blaster. 

You do forget, I just approved of him having a personal guard as well as the WHOLE 327TH STAR CORPS LEGION which has K-Company, 2nd Platoon, Bacta Company, Talon Company, Hawkbat Battalion, 101st Battalion and the 7th Legion under its command....I think that outnumbers any clan numbers out there.

(all the listed regiments, battalions and/or legions were researched prior to this as I was making a cannon lore input not a server input.)

1 minute ago, Arcantus said:

You do forget, I just approved of him having a personal guard as well as the WHOLE 327TH STAR CORPS LEGION which has K-Company, 2nd Platoon, Bacta Company, Talon Company, Hawkbat Battalion, 101st Battalion and the 7th Legion under its command....I think that outnumbers any clan numbers out there.

(all the listed regiments, battalions and/or legions were researched prior to this as I was making a cannon lore input not a server input.)

Well we are really looking at what we have on the ship, and do you really expect the 101st to stop being mingie engough to save him and not kill him for the hell of it

5 minutes ago, Puck said:

Well we are really looking at what we have on the ship, and do you really expect the 101st to stop being mingie engough to save him and not kill him for the hell of it

...I like to think of them more of a shield of meat or cannon fodder honestly...plus they can distract the enemy enough for the pros to take advantage of the situation.

• Agree 1