The Siege of the Sand

Otter

Name: Otter

Who helped (If applicable): Edgar XboxTachanka Onya and marvel

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The troopers were sent to a sand planet to find A green substance

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Nah

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Disagree 1

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

2 2 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

2 - A lot of the time we either had no idea what was going on or where to go, but was somewhat enjoyable.

2 - You did some nice building but the effort in the execution was lackluster

3 - Some minor/major lag.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

1/1/1  

the first part of the event  was alright, but there were wayyy to many droids outside the shed and the amount of bugs in such a closed space was kind of ridiculous.

Then at the end there, way to many fucking turbo lasers, kind of ridiculous , and a crow flying around shooting turbo lasers? really silly. I lost alot of respect for this event right at the end.

do better. 

spacer.png  Tingle Tribe

1 / 1 / 1

This may come out harsh but this was how it was. The gameplay had no real goal to it except for go find this and that and kill droids. There was no roleplay or anything to do. This was a minge event and it was proven as you set your model to a crow and started to turbo lasering everyone…. You spammed intercom over and over and just kept blowing everyone up. 

I can’t really know how much you planned into this but everyone had no clue what they were doing. It seems as nothing was planned.

The map was really laggy for some reason, I don’t know if it was due to amount of droids or what but it was really laggy

Gameplay: 2
Care and effort: 3
Server Performance: 1

Event was very misleading. Didn't have a structure and was very disorganized. Overused turbolasers and targeted all the vehicles with turbolasers. GM used bird model and shit turbolasers all over the place. overall could have been better. Maybe more RP and less action.

Former:212th Goji CMD Oddball 212th BCMD Cody | ATK RCMD Quassont | Parjai-29 Ram'ser Current: 212th Oddball 2: Electric Boogaloo
spacer.png

2/2/2
Shooting the droids was fun at times, but its was hard to figure out what to do it just resulted in us following the trail of droids. Also some of the stuff with the giant civilian and turbo laser crow was not great.
Machine gun turbo lasers are not fun, don't spam them as much. The start wasn't good, more could have been done to help us know which way to get out of the vault. 
Was quite laggy for much of the event.