Shrimp's Game Master Application

Glory22

Name: Shrimp | Keegan
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159204113
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 345 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9/10. I have watched all Star Wars films and have watched the Clone Wars animations (the 2003 shorts, the 2008 film, and the 2008 series, Bad Batch). The only place where I have not fully experienced it is in the Star Wars video games set around the time, as I haven’t played some of those.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Joining the Gamemaster team will enable me to provide the server with a lot more fun events and allow me to eventually become Senior Admin, at which point I will be of much more help to the team as I will not need to ask for others to spawn simple props for me for encounters, and will enable me to do that for those who need my help. Becoming a Gamemaster was my goal of joining staff here on Synergy, as I have wanted to take advantage of the great server performance to create interesting and unique events, something that is limited by me being GH Admin, as I would need to build in single player and hand people dupes to spawn for me and hope the props aren’t restricted.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: I believe that making use of event intel would be great to give people a basis/background for events, as well as would allow people to make better pings to get their troopers on. When I was Gamemaster > Senior Gamemaster on Gaminglight ImperialRP, it was a requirement for every event that the GM would have to make a ping in the Discord with details about the event along with a picture of either your dupe or something from Star Wars media that fit in with the event. Here is an example of one of my pings:

8745de12bccb56b893e752cb2b0966c1.png 

This is something that I feel could be used a lot more here on Synergy, as having details about what the event is, or the deployment, would go a long way to encouraging people to get on rather than simply pinging everyone in the battalion and telling them to deploy.

Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14KZCSt_et6NYrIyVdBwCXmjygt7PdLeKwVkXmxB48ME/edit?usp=sharing 

This event would utilize the signs that I suggested being allowed here to help direct people alongside the other methods I mention:

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Most of my events from Gaminglight: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1kZ67eQGtBMEu5Pa9pv5Xq_iCwKTBYw3u The ones titled “Mega” or “Storyline” were larger events that would go around an hour and a half and as such had more written plans for the actors/EJs to reference, some of which plans I have lost as they were written in Discord messages. Furthermore in my time there, I helped newer people to the team do their events as well as train them with tools, building practices, etc. which is a huge part of being higher up in the GM team on Synergy as well.

• Informative 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Banned

+1 Deserves GM 

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 good guy and good app

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

I was going to -1, untill I saw the event Intel. These picture are GREAT. I truly get everything I could need from the event from this picture alone. With those in mind the only thing I would say is have a bit more about what NPC's you're gonna use with health and stats for them and your event jobs. I like this attempt at a doc, its a lot more visual then others usually are, and thus very unique. Good work!

• Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organize your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif