[Denied] Limited Ban Appeal

Limited

Name: Limited
Steam ID: 76561198967627329
Ban Reason: "sending ads for his shitty youtube channel"
Date of Ban: March 26
Length of Ban: perm.
Staff Member(s) Involved: Maddoxx
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I didn't send a link to any Youtube channel, I sent a link to the Youtube home page. I don't know if Maddoxx has it out for me, but whatever I did to him I'm sorry. The link I sent: "https://www.youtube.com/?cid=UCr7RyxDRGE1ldyqIjz9Z82g&tbft=1"
Evidence to support your claims:  I don't have any because when I was in the server and sent the link I wasn't receiving any punishment. Maddox banned me while I was offline.
Sorry for the troubles
-Limited

hl2_srlVTE2IhP.png

unknown.png

I assume this is you (CT PVT Jizzy)

I'd like to point out that following posting the link that you've provided you said "IP Grabber", doesn't really help your case here buddy! (I know it's hard to see on the screenshot)

Edited by Freck

British

The original ban was a 30 day ban from VA Poker for advertising 

I updated the ban to perm as per ban rules all advertising is permanent. 

11 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

@Maddoxx was that the link?

The link that was submitted in the request was https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7RyxDRGE1ldyqIjz9Z82g a link to a youtube channel by the same name and profile picture as mr @Limited here.  

15 minutes ago, Limited said:

I don't know if Maddoxx has it out for me

I don't even know you, I just update bans bro. 

Sure my reason I put may be a bit unprofessional but the ban was valid and the request for perm was also.  

Just now, Limited said:

I didnt send a link to my YT channel maddoxx is lying. 

Yes I went out of my way to go find your youtube channel to respond to a ban appeal. I truly am a criminal mastermind. :pepe5head:

de516ffbb44e1c1dc5bf54b9807c0c4b.png

Like I said I had a ban request ticket, (cropped names out due to privacy reasons) this is just the link you sent my guy. 

• Funny 2

3 minutes ago, Limited said:

criminal mastermind more like criminally masturbating

Damn @Maddoxx, He got you there.

Anyway -1, Take the L :FeelsWowMan:

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

32 minutes ago, Limited said:

at the end of the day the ban was invalid because of the fact it was wrong. I didnt send a link to my channel and didnt promote it in the server in any form. Also the ban message was rude asf

U literally gave 2 more reasons to -1 with saying this 
spacer.png

Edited by A-a-ron

spacer.png

Get a load of this idiot

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

+1 he is cute

• Dumb 1
Banned
22 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

Making an Alt is so weird, bro coulda just put the original post and coulda had a chance

wasnt even my alt lmao this is. yall really just muted a random ass player

50 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Get a load of this idiot

ratio + get a father + no social credit 

• Dumb 2
Banned
29 minutes ago, Piggy1 said:

+1 he is cute

sorry they banned you bro. idk who you are but hope you get unbanned lmao

Banned

im leaving this forum tired of getting bullied by a pool of rejectsspacer.png

Get a load of this idiot

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

Banned
7 minutes ago, Hanz said:

They can see the IP you connect from bro it’s obvious when it’s an alt account 💀

then i guess me and a friend, from new Zealand, that I use to talk to from this server have the same ip

9 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Get a load of this idiot

3 minutes ago, Deez said:

then i guess me and a friend, from new Zealand, that I use to talk to from this server have the same ip

Minging in Gmod for youtube is about the same as Prank Videos. It's just an excuse to be an asshole for no real reason. I know what anyone says here won't get to you. I know for a fact you don't care what we say or how it affects us. But I really just hope you take a minute to just assess how your actions mess with other people. Everyone here is a volunteer. No one gets paid for doing the job they do. And for the Staff members that take their time to try and make this server better, but also have to deal with people like you, I feel genuinely sorry for. Everyone has something they are passionate about or something they life to do to escape the reality of life sometimes, and you come on here just to be an asshole to those people. Again, just take a minute and reflect. You might've even enjoyed it here if you gave it an actual thought.

• Winner 1