Beetle - Endor to Geo: A Chase for the Droid

BlueBeetle

Name: Beetle

Who helped (If applicable): XboxTchanka (Shadowing)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Troopers were sent to Endor to gather intel from CIS who took control of the village. They then went to Geonosis to find the Tactical Droid who had all of the information they needed about future CIS Plans.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Tennessee Kid Cooper

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Edited by MrNeptoon

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

Veteran Admin

5/5/5

4/4/3

It was very fun but the problem was people talking over people who are talking to the event job

I want to involve the BH in the events for the RP so Please hire BH to help or fight against each other so we are not just sitting and waiting

5 5  3 i got to be pit droid

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Management

Gameplay = 4; It was a little quick for the amount of players that were involved. I ran through Endor than next thing I knew we were told to go to Geonosis and then I was back at Anaxes in a really short time. Not a bad thing but it was a little underwhelming.

Care and Effort = 4.5; I feel you definitely put a lot of care and thought into the event but I feel you could have made it longer somehow but that isn't a huge problem.

Server Performance = 5; I had zero issues.

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

16 hours ago, Marvel said:

Gameplay = 4; It was a little quick for the amount of players that were involved. I ran through Endor than next thing I knew we were told to go to Geonosis and then I was back at Anaxes in a really short time. Not a bad thing but it was a little underwhelming.

Care and Effort = 4.5; I feel you definitely put a lot of care and thought into the event but I feel you could have made it longer somehow but that isn't a huge problem.

Server Performance = 5; I had zero issues.

I appreciate the feedback! Having troops go to Geo was kinda unexpected, and I also didn't expect so many troopers to attend. I had to improvise with everything, and I didn't want to spawn in like so many droids that we created too much lag. Because of that, everyone kinda plowed through it. Hence why it was shorter that I planned it to be.

That and troopers didn't even wait to interact with the Wookie and just... opened the gate.

• Winner 2

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png