[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Franks Staff Re-Application (Waived)

Frank

RP Name: 104th Jedi Blade Knight Frank

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:194588680

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT/BST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Had to leave beacuse of ban in-game. (Was waved by Freck)

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I recently came back to the server and I want to get back into events and become a GM. One of my favourite things about SWRP servers is the events and the storylines and I can bring these RP events to the server. I also have a lot of time on my hands so I can be around quite a lot. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I Loved my previous time as staff, it was an extra thing to do and a fun thing to do. While I was staff I did talent shows with a lot of events and deployments. I also liked the staff team and enjoyed being around them. I hope the staff team is the same now. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes

Edited by [SR] Frank

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

16 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I don't think this should be a reapp. If you where removed this would just be a new application then not a reapp.

Maddox said to re-app.

1 minute ago, Taz said:

1 question just because I don't remember that well, that ban was because of the whole BH muslim RP incident right?

Yeah

Edited by [SR] Frank

• Director
Director

-1 Application seems rushed like aaron said  "CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application (Waved)"

Edited by potatofucker

6 minutes ago, potatofucker said:

-1 Application seems rushed like aaron said  "CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application (Waved)"

13 hours ago, A-a-ron said:

"CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application (Waved)"
:pepe5head::pepe5head::pepe5head::pepe5head:

Idk application seems so bare. Especially considering what happened I would expect something longer and more thought out -1 

Its a re-app, if you look at other re-apps they are very simular in word count, thank you for your feedback tho.

• Management
Management

+1 

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

9 minutes ago, Dinaric said:

“aPp iS So bArE bC hE diDnT cHanGe tOpiC nAme sO i WiLl -1” Holy fucking shit it’s almost like you can’t edit the topic name nowadays and it apparently determines your ability to apply for something, despite it being a re-application too.

Honestly I know what happened to you during and after the Muslim RP incident (which as a Muslim, I thought it was funny as shit) and I don’t see why you can’t have a fresh start again. It was literally a year ago lol. If I got my second chance, I believe you deserve one too. Just don’t fuck up again.

+1

Not a fresh start if he automatically gets SA

Fresh start would entail starting over

Edited by A-a-ron
  • Disagree 1

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

Not a fresh start if he automatically gets SA

Fresh start would entail starting over

I do want to mention that I was on the staff team for a few months and this was the first incident that ever happened if you look into it a bit more The reason I was banned is that I did not speak up at the time and now that I reflect on the situation I think I messed up there but I got a big punishment from losing my staff too losing my High Command position. When I was staff I regularly did deployments and did events.

Edited by [SR] Frank

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal