Levii's Spec Deployment

Levii

Name: Levii

Who helped (If applicable): Misfit, Ver, Poptart, Canadian

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Spec was deployed to investigate a derelict ship, after an investigation they were swarmed by zombies and had to retreat, upon regrouping they discovered 3 souces of power throughout the ship. They reentered the ship and hunted down each  of the sources of power eliminating the entities producing zombies as well as the zombies and secured the ship.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

KrMCdFv.png

• Management
Management

7/10

Was a bit lost for most of it. The zombies seems a little chunky at times and the EJs with lightsabers wrecked our shop in the extremely tight rooms and corridors with their "lightsabers" It was pretty good overall and I had some fun with it. Thanks for the deployment

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

6/10

The overall concept of the event was amazing, I loved the low vision aspect of it.

However, the killer of it was probably the lack of explanation of what the actual event was about was kinda iffy, along with the some of the Event Jobs being crazy OP and the crazy HP Zombies really in my opinion is was killed the event for me.

Was pretty fun though!

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Just now, Bleach said:

6/10

The overall concept of the event was amazing, I loved the low vision aspect of it.

However, the killer of it was probably the lack of explanation of what the actual event was about was kinda iffy, along with the some of the Event Jobs being crazy OP and the crazy HP Zombies really in my opinion is was killed the event for me.

Was pretty fun though!

Thanks for that but I literally set my zombies to 1hp, IDK what misfit set his to, I thought it was normal 300, I'll clarify that in future to my helpers

Biggest issue that not only I experienced but a lot of people in the channel I was in complained about was the event jobs. Seemed like the two I ran into where using double sabers for the easy kill, or a broken single saber stance. Kinda hard to retaliate to this when you can't seem them until they're close enough to tickle you. Next time I'd say limit the stances to some kinda weak single saber stances so people aren't getting absolutely destroyed.

5/10

spacer.pngspacer.png