LFS Munificent & Acclamator

Misfit

Name: MIsfit

RP Rank: XO

Suggestion: Add the LFS compatible Munificent & Acclamator vehicles. 

Implementation: Adding the LFS Munificent & Acclamator to the server.

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Munificent-class_star_frigate https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Acclamator-class_assault_ship

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2017612015 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2017582717

Other: Both of the ships are equipped with turrets that will exchange fire back and forth if spawned next to each other and the turrets will also target LFS vehicles from the opposing side. I have tested these alot with minimal lag and they are capable of spawning vehicles as well but with some ships its slightly trashy. The primary reason I believe this should be added is that it would prove incredibly useful for Game Masters in the creation of events and it would make events far more immersive, particularly when it comes to the deployment of drop pods and what-not. CIS Landers had fallen out of use by the Clone Wars, particularly by the end- which is where we are right now. This would simply be very cool. 

Oh yeah, also with these ships back the 21st and other Jet Troopers would be able to do boarding again, just like the old days. 

the Darman Keller guy

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

Have you loaded these into the game and used/seen them. How do they work scale wise on main server. What about some of our event server maps. Because these are fucking HUGE looking.

their the same size as the prop versions we have so on main it would just be how it performs.

the Darman Keller guy

1 hour ago, Misfit said:

their the same size as the prop versions we have so on main it would just be how it performs.

+1 then, it will be really cool to have ships with health bars floating above courtyard that we can shoot down.

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 give me that radar for naval though. Looks cool as hell.

Edited by Tec

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

1 hour ago, Unkindled said:

+1 I think these would be amazing to have on the server but I’m curious how it would perform on the server. That it’s LFS vehicles we already have on the server I think it would be fine but I’m not sure.

I would very much be willing to get rid of the Consular class and arquitens class ships for these instead

• Agree 1

the Darman Keller guy

• Management
Management

These will be very awesome to have +1

Edited by Marvel

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

• Winner 1
  • 5 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Confused 1