[ACCEPTED] IFatigue's Staff Re-Application

IFatigue

RP Name: Focus/Lydus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:233754236

VIP (Y/N):Y

Timezone: MST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: IRL reasons called, as I was going through somethings, as well as I joined the Military.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): To help out with this server as it has a lot of protentional. The people who play on this server are amazing people and are great Role Players. I believe the time and the name I made for myself have been positive along with RP situations I understand them very well. Once I got RPer of the Week I felt more motivated then ever, to push myself more ad become a better RPer and a better member of this community.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): It was okay I was younger at the time. I went on and continued to grow. I learned from my past experiences as well as my other forms of staff on other servers. I was an Admin on a HaloRP server, was Co-Owner of another CWRP server about a month or two ago.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I Understand.

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): I Understand.

Edited by IFatigue
Forgot a part that I wanted to add.

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

• Management
Management

+1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal