Do you think sith should return to the server

Name: Conrad

Who helped (If applicable): FYI, Maddoxx, finn, brooklyn, Bosk, Honk, Malore, Caliban

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The sith have returned to the server, and here we shall stay forever more.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Rate 1-10
1 being sith should never come back, 10 being sith should come back tonight.

spacer.pngspacer.png

8/10 Honestly had a lot of fun. I think it might've been more enjoyable if maybe there were multiple sets of groups that troopers and jedi could've engaged on across Anaxes, but it was really enjoyable regardless. Like some other said, plot was a bit all over.

• Informative 1

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

Okay, so I love the sentiment of trying to use this event to show why Sith should be brought back, but honestly, I think the way the event went really showed a bit of the opposite, at least from a Jedi point of view. For starters, the event was done when not a ton of Jedi were on, and the majority that were on went and joined Sith. Now I get the point of recruiting in the beginning, it was to show people would actually join Sith and that there was a demand (i assume). My problem with this, however, is that since y'all chose to just recruit whoever, the resulting event was just a ton of Sith massively outnumbering the Jedi and using ridiculous moves like executions, lightning, dual jesus hilts, etc. I know that the GMs told the Sith not to do this (and it did eventually stop), however for the time it was going on, it just destroyed many of the Jedi's moral in this event.

Anyways, I really don't want to ramble too much, so I'll just get to the point. I'd be so down to see Sith return in some way, shape, or form, especially if it meant constant RP and mini-event kind of things for Jedi and Clones. I also think what y'all are doing to shot interest for Sith is a good first step, however I don't think it played out greatly here. Maybe next time try and get some dedicated event jobs or just be more strict off the bat with the force powers? Who knows. I did also see though that you were all trying, so it really can't be blamed on you.

TL;DR: Down for Sith, event was kinda annoying as a Jedi in the beginning despite your guys' best efforts. Would love to see another similar event with maybe more focus on preventing what I mentioned.

Love y'all, thanks for the event and getting the community conversation about Sith started.

If Sith get added back, please finally fix crystal spawns <3.

7/10

• Informative 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

1 minute ago, Tec said:

Okay, so I love the sentiment of trying to use this event to show why Sith should be brought back, but honestly, I think the way the event went really showed a bit of the opposite, at least from a Jedi point of view. For starters, the event was done when not a ton of Jedi were on, and the majority that were on went and joined Sith. Now I get the point of recruiting in the beginning, it was to show people would actually join Sith and that there was a demand (i assume). My problem with this, however, is that since y'all chose to just recruit whoever, the resulting event was just a ton of Sith massively outnumbering the Jedi and using ridiculous moves like executions, lightning, dual jesus hilts, etc. I know that the GMs told the Sith not to do this (and it did eventually stop), however for the time it was going on, it just destroyed many of the Jedi's moral in this event.

Anyways, I really don't want to ramble too much, so I'll just get to the point. I'd be so down to see Sith return in some way, shape, or form, especially if it meant constant RP and mini-event kind of things for Jedi and Clones. I also think what y'all are doing to shot interest for Sith is a good first step, however I don't think it played out greatly here. Maybe next time try and get some dedicated event jobs or just be more strict off the bat with the force powers? Who knows. I did also see though that you were all trying, so it really can't be blamed on you.

TL;DR: Down for Sith, event was kinda annoying as a Jedi in the beginning despite your guys' best efforts. Would love to see another similar event with maybe more focus on preventing what I mentioned.

Love y'all, thanks for the event and getting the community conversation about Sith started.

If Sith get added back, please finally fix crystal spawns <3.

7/10

I want to say quick, By the time i check server pop, and we where about to attack, we had 10 people already. Did NOT think to check server pop, if doing this again i'd probably go for like 5-6 people.

• Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

1 minute ago, Conrad said:

I want to say quick, By the time i check server pop, and we where about to attack, we had 10 people already. Did NOT think to check server pop, if doing this again i'd probably go for like 5-6 people.

LOL. All good, like I said, I love the overall concept and what y'all are trying to achieve. Just some of the details that I think need to be better ironed out around events similar to this, especially if you're trying to use them to get Sith added back/show the interest for it.

Even despite that though, interest has clearly been shown here lmfao. BringSithBack

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

9/10. Love the idea however, I think we should do the following things before adding sith:

A. Have the main server map include a base for the republic, and place for the BH's to gather and a base for the sith. It could be a planet as a base or anything that allows them to have a separate place to operate 
B. Set up rules for engagement. This would preferably be something like having a Jedi or Sith say"Hey you're a sith/jedi Im gonna kill you!" before attacking. This is something that should be expanded on though but that's a basic idea
C. POTENTIALLY Intergrade some sort of system for interaction between BHs and Sith.

Synergy's Kryptos

spacer.png