Kabal's GM Application

GuyonaWhim

Name: Kabal
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83192562
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 866
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7 - 8 (Show wise) 4 - 5 (Movie wise) 
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I wanna show people my creativeness within the server with fun deployments with gaming references, movie/show cameos, and just all around unique things to throw around! Creating to fun and story driven events is a thing that I wanna bring to the table and make sure that the story lovers and the fun lovers get they get.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: Do more video game events. My favorite by far is definitely the Fallout deployment back in May or June
Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13zDVVXDtdzvoRSBTbOMI4t2-kMJhwwK3W36biSONUNw/edit?usp=sharing

I feel like this event is lacking some key details that make it hard to understand how you want this to work.

You have mentions of CIS and BH's in here. While its fine for them to work together and have groups you kind of just use them interchagably. You say the CIS have destroyed the republic ship and captured the data, but that BH's have the data on them in your third point under run down.

When does the map change come into play? When do you switch, why are you switching, what is done on each map?

What are the dead bodies being investigated for? Is their anything to be gained from successful roles and good rp here?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Most of your encounters have lacked a story from what I’ve seen, a lot of time-killer types. 

also I agree with Conrad, give some more detail to your deployment, you’re on the right track, but I’d like to see either more story in the deployment or your encounters in the future.

I’m willing to bet you have the best intentions, I just haven’t seen the the history to ensure you’ll be the highest quality GM.

I’ll throw my +1, but please put more detail/effort and I’ll support you wholly :)

Yeah the event document is all over the place from what I can tell.

From what I can gather it seems like the premise is that spec reg are going to a captured (or possibly destroyed the doc switches randomly between both) republic ship with the goal of either:

A. Recovering a holocron

B. Finding the location of the CIS general's base (On their own ship? Why would the general have left before getting the holocron he came for?)

C. "Finding the killers"?

The doc randomly mentions one of these 3 objectives in different parts of different sections without any real clarity or explanation on any of the details to them. Overall the app is really barebones in terms of details and all over the place with the ones it gives, I'd reccomend reading over it again because I'm assuming you wrote it over a certain period of time during which you were still coming up with new ideas and changing your mind halfway through, at least that's what it looks like.

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...