[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Edgar Staff Application

Edgar

RP Name: 104th MEDO 1SG Edgar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460144846

VIP (Y/N):  N

Timezone: Mountain Standard time (MST)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an admin so that I can help this sever grow and I feel I can connect the admin team with the players a little bit more. I also notice that no one is active during work time or during the night and almost all of the admins get off before me so I have nothing to do. There are also about 20 people that also have nothing to do so I would be able to host events when no one else either wants to or can host them. I would also be able to spawn in vehicles and whitelist people on times that other admins are either busy or are offline. I would be able to get to people if there is someone mrdming and I would be able to stop them and ban them. I also would be able to help other admins plan events and host events.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a fifteen year old who plays a lot of gmod as of recently. Occasionally I go on camping trips so about once a month I won't be able to play for a weekend. I also really enjoy helping people learn the game and teaching them the ropes or teaching them how to do new things or not to do certain things.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have some staff experience on things such as Minecraft servers moderating the chat and things such as that. I also used to help moderate forums for a small Minecraft server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 635 hours

Future Adult!

I see you on quite abit, and literally just had a short nice exchange with you in Main Hangar bay, Put the same dedication towards the server you do to the 104th as MEDO and youll do great. Solid app. Until you give me a reason to not give it to you, You have my +1.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

+1 good app

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...