[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Lovestruck's Staff Application

GregRocks

RP Name: 41stEC CoFK K Lovestruck

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180469543

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
After leaving CWRP for 3 or 4 years, Synergy was the first welcoming hand that I found when returning. Since then, I've managed to find a place for me and I've developed a connection with many of the people in the game. I want to be able to help Synergy in any way I can, and one of the best ways I can think of is by applying for staff. I believe I could be a significant part of your staff team, and eventually I hope to become a Game Master. Hosting fun events for people, as well as keeping the server a safe, fun, and happy environment sounds like everything I could wish for when it comes to being able to help Synergy and the players within it. If accepted, I know I can provide a safe environment from those who want to harm others or break the immersion, and provide fun and interactive events for players during the busy weekends and during off hours. While I know there are less players, I still believe it is important to provide staffing and events to the few who wish to be active and participate during these times.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
I'm 18, new to being an adult. I've recently moved into my own apartment, which is why I got back into CWRP after 3 or 4 years. I work maintenance at a FedEx airport on night shift Sun-Thurs, EST, so while I'm not very active on the on-hours during weekdays, I am very active during the busy weekend, and during the off-hours where there are still at least 10+ players active on the game. I'm generally patient and understanding, and I'm fully capable of examining all sides to a situation before coming to a reasonable conclusion. I've noticed that most staff on off-hours are usually all AFK or asleep, and I'm one of the active people during these times. I know I'm not the longest player on the server, but I believe I am capable. I feel I have enough of a grasp on Synergy to be able to adequately staff during on and off hours.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
I do have staff experience. Some of the most relevant being roleplay related are my time as moderator and Director of Internal Affairs on a ROBLOX roleplay group called The Mandalorian Empire. The game usually averaged 30-40 players on off times, and 100+ during on hours. As moderator I did your typical moderation, but as the Director of IA I dealt with problems that Moderation couldn't deal with due to the nature, but that often times the owners were too busy to deal with, such as admin abuse, toxicity in high ranks, and other deep-rooted problems. I've also been moderator in several Discord and Minecraft servers, such as Union SMP, Paradise Network, a few community Discords that were below 300 members, and some other random things that weren't really significant. Before I quit CWRP, I was Game Master on a server called Cactus, owned by a man named Brock Dawg. It was a smaller server that was revived every summer, but died off during the school times. For proof or more information, please feel free to reach out.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 175

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

+1 nice app!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

+1 good app

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...