Heart's Gamemaster Application (again shh)

Heart

Name: Heart

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43680174

Current Staff Rank: Adminge

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: Over 2000 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: As a prior member and leader of the Gamemaster program, I feel as if it truly is the best spot for me on the server. I fully enjoy putting together, commanding, and overall designing events in the same way a conventional game is designed: Putting the players and their opportunities and options first. I despise the standard shoot-em-up with no buildup or consequences, and really enjoy putting players in an uncomfortable scenario where anything they say and do matters. Even through my current encounters, I found myself implementing choices for those involved to make sure it's not a "It has to be this way.mp3" event. Not only that, but I am very passionate about good events, and enjoy watching and hearing the reactions and ratings of those participating. Overall, I miss being a gamemaster, and am doing my best to try and return to my spot to revitalize a lost art-form in the team. 

Note: I know it sounds like i'm kinda grandstanding myself, but I honestly want to be different from majority of gamemasters out there. Nothing is wrong with a shoot-em-up, or BoxRP, but I just want to do different things. I do not intend to sound "superior" to anyone, and if anyone misunderstood that then I apologize <3

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Please give gamemasters a higher incentive to help/shadow a GH, as it stands it's near impossible to find one willing
Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:
Example 1
Example 2

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

For the purpose of "because I can", I will not be including any events that I hosted prior to the incident

but there is a good selection way back if you are interested

• 2 weeks later...

+1 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...