[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Arcadius Staff Application

Arcadius

RP Name: Arcadius

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67975558

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become an administrator because I want to be more involved in this community. I really enjoy Synergy and im grateful for all the new friends and acquaintances I found thanks to this server, So I wanted to give back to the server by becoming an administrator. I want to also help other administrators with events as lately, I haven't seen alot of helpers on. And I feel more helpers would make events more enjoyed by the community than ever before. I want to eventually rise the admins ranks and get to a good point where I can be more involved in the community. I am very active since I lately don't have alot of work to do, So I would be available at any time if nesscerary.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am an 18 year old male from the US that recently got big into SWRP after a 3 year break. I am a very patient person and enjoy the down time. I am a on and off model maker. I am usually online, but there is some exceptions.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 104 hrs on the server (found on gametracker)

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...